Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Physical Reactions To Spirits

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Physical Reactions To Spirits

dirk

Hi,  I wanted to mention something of interest.  I have been wearing  a set of spirit companions for about 2 years now (Rotating from one to the other)  Lately, I have been feeling a internal twitch almost like an aditional heart beat or irregular hear beat.  Not painful or anything like that just like my muscles will flex or twitch.  Either way it had me a bit worried as to what it was and if it was spirit related or if I had an issue.  So, I put my spirits away for a couple of days to see what would happen and the twictch went away.  I am curious if anyone else has experienced something similar basically inteanal muscle twitching.

February 1, 2011 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PsycloneDeth

Yes, I have. Spirits can affect our physical bodies is many ways. I get headaches when my darker spirits act up. I've gotten shaky feelings, muscle twitches, involuntary actions, etc. It's nothing to be overly concerned about. :)

--

February 5, 2011 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glad Girl

I have noticed the twitching too but never connected it to my entities. I will have to pay attention and see if there is a correlation.

February 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

It is the Tripple Warmer Meridian who becomes stressed and out of balance from magickal

energies. See the Website of Donna Eden (Energy medicin) what you can do about it..

February 7, 2011 at 3:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I get a feeling sometimes like something's trying to force it's way into my ear canal. It's a very odd sensation. It doesn't hurt but it feels like something is snaking into my ear and trying to get into my brain. It only happens when I wear my entities but I dont' know what the hell it means. 

February 7, 2011 at 7:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Yea,

Oddly enough it is directly related to my spirits (When I wear the spirits I feel the reaction, and when I take them off and put them in a containment box the feeling goes away)

Some things to know.  First this is not an unpleasant feeling, I would put it somewhere between an adrenaline high or nervuousness or a slightly energitic and twitchy feeling.  I also want to mention that I have been working with these spirit companions for a few years now so this isn't the feeling one gets from just meeting a new spirit.  Finally, I sould mention that these spirits are sexual in nature and when we are intimate /when they are summoned etc the feeling is quite unique,   I just find it interesting that overtime the feelings or reactions I recieve from my companions change.  Or maybe I am changing who knows.

February 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

conquer001

Howdy all! Just wanna share that after being with my entity for slightly over 2 weeks I have not experienced any distinguishable physical or emotional reaction to upon wearing it.

--

February 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

If we had entities or spirits around that gave off a big energy presents and I was not use to them I noticed my muscles would twitch in response to them. But after a few days it would go away and then it would simply be that "I know you are there as I can feel you in the back of my mind" sort of thing. The longest I ever had that happen was when one of our shifters first came through and was restless. They would pace, sniff things, and continue pacing again. I always knew when they were nearby because I would experience my muscles twitching and it went on for about a week and a half. Yet once they finally calmed down and felt that everything was okay and they even wanted to be bound then it stopped, lol. Although, now that I think about...it was always the muscles in my back near but still under my shoulder blades and the muscles in my lower legs near the ankles. Weird I guess.

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

March 1, 2011 at 10:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Bandyt at February 7, 2011 at 7:12 AM

I get a feeling sometimes like something's trying to force it's way into my ear canal. It's a very odd sensation. It doesn't hurt but it feels like something is snaking into my ear and trying to get into my brain. It only happens when I wear my entities but I dont' know what the hell it means. 

Maybe it plans to make a nest in your brain and lay eggs.  Ever heard of earwigs or those "pets" off the movie "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan?"  lol

March 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos