Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: How To Create Own Bindings

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Esoteric Discussions > How To Create Own Bindings
Sacred
Sacred

I just want to post a question about, how to create your own binding to add to the strength of the work that has already been done and change the composition of the bindings?

Is there a special evocation to recite? Do I need to burn something from me like a strand of hair or something for binding?

05:23 PM on 12/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
paul
paul

Hi Sacred,I think a binding can be as simple as a visualisation or as complicated as you wish to make it. I think it depends alot on what you want to bind.I also believe that your belief in the binding is everthing.As far as the evocation I always find to make your own is best (mybe three lines reciepted three times works for me).

Yours Paul.

--
10:21 AM on 12/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

at 10:21AM on Dec 30, 2009

Hi Sacred,I think a binding can be as simple as a visualisation or as complicated as you wish to make it. I think it depends alot on what you want to bind.I also believe that your belief in the binding is everthing.As far as the evocation I always find to make your own is best (mybe three lines reciepted three times works for me).

Yours Paul.

Hi Paul! Welcome to SE and thanks for the tips.

Happy New Year by the way.

11:22 AM on 12/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
paul
paul

Hi SACRED, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME , I HAVE BEEN HERE QUITE A LONG TIME. MY TYPING SKILLS ARE QUITE BAD SO I READ ALL THE POSTS ,LOVE THE SITE , THINK ALL THE PEOPLE HERE ARE GREAT,I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR . THANKS FOR POSTING ME BACK.

YOURS PAUL.

--
12:28 PM on 12/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.