Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Praise

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Esoteric Discussions > Praise
Swan
Swan

I thought I'd start a thread where we could write praises and thank-yous to the entities that help us so much.

E****, T*****, and P**..... you are so very appreciated.  You've changed my life.  I am in awe of your power, wisdom and dedication to me.  I love you!

--

"be kinder than is necessary, for everyone you meet is going through some kind of battle"

10:58 AM on 12/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

A*****, S*****, and Z****, thank you. My life is better because you are here. There are more possibilities and wilder possibilities than before. I hope that being close to me and mine is interesting for you and will be even more so with time.

12:33 PM on 12/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Swan
Swan

I was at work last night, and walked a little too quickly where someone had spilled some lemonade on a hard, concrete floor... and I fell.

But, here's the amazing part... I didn't feel the fall.  AT ALL.  I landed very softly and (believe it or not) gracefully, and heard a voice say "there you go" in a reassuring manner.  I felt absolutely NOTHING, it was like I was just suddenly sitting on the floor.  I got up, and am fine.

smile I'm not sure exactly "who" this was, but I'm publicly saying thank you to him or them!  How protective and sweet you are!

--

"be kinder than is necessary, for everyone you meet is going through some kind of battle"

02:50 PM on 12/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.