Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Communicating with Spirits

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Communicating with Spirits

tintin

My dragon vessel is a ring can i use that and i have not seen any pendulums on the site.

09:19 PM on 03/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Hi Tintin,

Considering that your ring is your dragons actual vessel, it should do fine, until you can get hold of a pendulum. Try using it on a silver chain, as silver is grounding.

09:30 PM on 03/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

tintin

Thanks for that i will try and buy a silver chain tomorrow and have a go at that

09:47 PM on 03/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Hi Tintin,

If you haven't already got a sterling silver chain close at hand, don't go buying one until you speak to Mother Moon, I would hate it if you bought something that you did not need. I only suggested it because it was suggested to us as the best metal on which to  wear a vessel . In all honesty, your Dragon knows you are desperate to communicate so I am sure a shoe lace, a bit of string could/should work, until you can speak to Mother Moon. 

10:56 PM on 03/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

MarioLuvzDemons

I find that you can also use the vessel as pendulum....myself I have 2 demon vessels/rings and what I do is get a piece of string or get one of my jewelery chain....put the rings through the chain...and start using. The connection feels stronger than when I used to use pendulum.

12:27 AM on 03/23/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

tintin

mother moon are there any pendulums on sale on the web store i havent seen any.

07:41 AM on 03/23/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

The only ones we have left until our next shipment comes in are the amethyst pendulums.

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/426422

09:36 AM on 03/23/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart: What's on your mind?
Anubis Ravenheart

I also use my pendants as pendulums, I currently have 2 entities, a xenomorph princess construct (A collaboration of me and my guardian dragon working together, trust me, the end result is AMAZING. My mom got an almost perfect image of her dorsal spikes when she held her, and I got an image of her in chestburster form when I held her.) and a wonderful male guardian dragon, with a water dragon on the way. I think Chains work better than cord for the pendulum thing, but cord works as well, it's just slower.

03:52 PM on 03/23/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
mk101
mk101

I have a very 'beginner' question..but is it possible that an unsteady hand  can make the pendulum to swing back and forth or in circles?

10:41 AM on 03/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Yes, however, you should be able to distinguish the different movements. An unsteady hand should only make a very light movement. When an entity answers, the movements should be much broader and more definedsmile

03:50 PM on 03/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
lj
lj

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I had a question, and wanted to get some expert opinions.  I am one of those people who have had trouble communicating with her entities - I have 2 wonderful dragons, and while I get feelings (good vibes, etc), I've never actually had an actual conversation with either of them. 

I have tried using a pendulum as well as the candle, but I should also say I really had my heart set on telepathy.  Anyway, I haven't really let it get to me too much, I just figure when it happens it happens, and feelings are much better than nothing at all. 

Anyway, I do talk to my dragons all the time, and prefer to do it out loud when I can, just a preference.  I came to them with a problem/issue I was having and as I was talking to them about it, and reasoning it out, I felt like I got an answer through my thought process, if that makes snese.  I'm thinking this is just another way they might be trying to communicate with me ie influencing or helping my thought process.  What do you all think - sound possible?

02:41 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hi lj,

I suppose that is possible.  Atomic62 had posted about getting answers to a radio quiz from his demons.  I'm so with you though.  I've been dying to open up telepathic communication myself.  3 times I've heard a voice in the back of my head that wasn't my own.  Twice was just my name and the 3rd was "Don't do that" (I was about to do something stupid).  The thing is, it was never anything more than that.  I'm curious if there is anything I can do to work on opening my mind to telepathy?  Any suggested excersizes?

Oh, have you still been doing those binaural beats?  I kinda stopped when the recordings stopped "putting me under" so to speak.

03:19 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
lj
lj

Hey Don,

Its funny it isn't so much as answers, as me explaining the situation/problem and as I get into it, and go through it, I seem to get an answer or come to a solution.  Like I said, if it is indeed another form of communication (and I like to think it is) it is pretty cool. 

I don't think I have EVER heard a voice, just really strong feelings, and again I'm grateful for that because they do really help.  I do still do the beats, more because it is habit than anything else at this point.  I have noticed more dreams and such, but that is about it.  But I understand what you mean about "putting you under" - they just don't have the same effect anymore.

04:05 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Don

I kinda got that when I was working on a physics exam.  I was struggling with a few problems and just got ideas to look at them from a different angle.

Hmm, maybe I should keep doing the beats.  I've been pretty good at remembering my dreams, but since I stopped using the beats that has been fading fast.

03:40 PM on 06/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Damon44

Me too . Except so far three out of three times while diligently concentrating on the digital beats through my mp3, it never fails, after 6 minutes max I am sound asleep. The next thing I know the dog is nudging me to go out  : )

Maybe the sounds are still registering through my unconscious thoughts but  it is so hypnotic.......

04:27 PM on 06/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

I know what you mean, I always feel very sleep after listening to the beats as well.

--

04:41 PM on 06/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Anubis Ravenheart 4 hours ago
by Lady Isolde 11 hours ago
by Nymmh 13 hours ago

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos