Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: I will be a dragon owner soon! :) I need tips and advice!

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > I will be a dragon owner soon! :) I need tips and advice!
Wolf Girl: God, my goals, school, my family
Wolf Girl

Hello everyone! I will soon be getting a purple dragon. I gave the conjurer my picture and name and she will see which dragon will choose to live with me (we both have a feeling it will be a female). I was hoping I could have any advice and tips on caring for this dragon. Do they like certain gems, food, flowers/ other plants, candles/ aromas, etc? I would especially like to know about the food. I heard that faeries like to eat the essence of certain foods, but I'm not sure if it's that way with dragons. Also, if there are any tips for unicorns, I would appreciate it as I have a male unicorn already. smile

I appreciate any help!!!

Thank you and God bless!

~Wolf Girl~

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

"Trees," by Joyce Kilmer (1886- 1998)

I think that I shall never see

A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest

Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,

And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear

A nest of robbins in her hair; 

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;

Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,

But only God can make a tree.

07:25 PM on 07/19/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

Can I put my dragon and unicorn and their vessels in the same charging box?

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

10:14 PM on 07/19/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat: That I want bigger space so I can adopt more dogs from http://www.bricksite.com/budadogs
Yrat

I don't think your unicorn will mind a female dragon to be honest. But hopefully someone more experienced can confirm my answer smile

I don’t put my dragon and demon in the same box, but a demon and a unicorn is not the same deal as far as I know.

I have a silver dragon and she loves moonstones and opalites in her box and the scent of jasmine. But that might not be the case for a purple dragon. She is not big on the whole manifestation thing so we communicate with a moonstone-pendulum and she enjoys reading tarot cards with me.

I’m sure the two of you will have a blast smile

--

Thanks to Erithea, T******, "Vin" and Fith.

02:50 PM on 07/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

Thanks, Yrat! Very helpful!

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

03:17 PM on 07/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

I just found out today that I will be getting a female purple dragon!!! I am so excited for the new member of the family. She is being shipped out today. I had a feeling it was a female, but I was confused when I couldn't find a female purple dragon on the listing! But I chose the custom conjure special and told the conjurer to let a dragon choose me and I was so thrilled when I heard about the female! Maybe she was calling to me?? I cant wait til she comes!

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

05:01 PM on 07/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat: That I want bigger space so I can adopt more dogs from http://www.bricksite.com/budadogs
Yrat

Congratulations Wolf Girl smile

I love my dragon and I'm sure you'll love yours. They are very easy to be around and provide alot of positive energy.

--

Thanks to Erithea, T******, "Vin" and Fith.

05:28 PM on 07/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

at 05:28PM on Jul 20, 2009

Congratulations Wolf Girl smile

I love my dragon and I'm sure you'll love yours. They are very easy to be around and provide alot of positive energy.

Thank you, Yrat!!big grin

Are there any certain kinds of gifts/ food you give your dragon? Is yours a female or male?

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

07:17 PM on 07/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

My niece Brianna (who is not much younger than me) will be getting a gold queen dragon soon! When she (my niece) comes up, we're going to have a bon fire in my back yard and chill with the spirits. Maybe some of the fae from my garden will come too. ^_^

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

11:43 PM on 07/20/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Wolfgirl,

If you look through the forum, many of the basic questions/facts about almost every type of spirit have been answered on previous threads. I know that there is a very long dragon thread that contains a lot of valuable information that we all spent a lot of time discussing.

You will find that many of your questions have already been answered there along with also reading about our experiences and tips. Off the top of my head I would suggest the thread on dragons and the thread on black dragons. There are also threads that talk about general spirit questions where people also share experiences w/their various companions. I know it's kinda annoying to go through so many pages, but you will find it very worthwhile once you see everything that is already talked about here.

Good luck.

01:07 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

I also forgot to add, the best person to ask about your specific dragon is the person who is conjuring it. They will most likely be able to communicate with the spirit on your behalf so you can ask them your specific questions and see if they can find some answers for you.

Dragons share common traits, but each spirit is an individual and is therefore unique. Your conjurer would probably know the most accurate information as to your dragons actual wants and likes.

Where are you getting your custom dragon conjured for you if you don't mind me asking? smile

--

01:10 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

I bought my dragon and my niece's dragon from ::edited:: on ebay. She is a sincere spirit summonor and Mother Moon read the energy of one of the dragon listings and confirmed that it was real.

::Edited::

She is having a sale on her custom dragon conjure special that should last for two or three more days. Just keep scrolling down and you will see different dragons and other items ;)

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

01:19 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

Last time I checked, she was having a sale on a lot of the dragons... probably other items too. She has over either 300 or 500 repeat customers.. I can't remember which it was.

Both her and her husband are in the bussiness together.

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

01:22 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Thanks for the link. I was just curious as to where you were buying it, but I won't adopt my dragons from anywhere else but SE. Having a custom conjuration sounds nice, BUT having MM match you up w/a spirit is just as good as custom conjuration in my opinion. MM's abilities to match spirits to people are beyond compare big grin

01:25 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

That's great!!

When I was searching for a dragon friend, I spent hours looking through :edit: listings because I felt called to her store, yet I couldn't find the dragon that would be my match! So I asked her to let the dragon choose me! She used my pictures, name and birthdate to find my dragon. Before the dragon came through, she and I both had a feeling it was a female! And so it was! We'll call my dragon Ally. She's not here yet, but I don't think she minds. I think Ally was calling to me, but the reason I spent hours looking through the store is because she wasn't even listed, yet she called and pulled me. So, yup... Ally is on her way now... I'm not sure if she has visited me yet, but I can feel her energy,... I can feel her linked to me.

She's looking forward to her arrival... I think I can feel  it. I'm looking forward to it to.

--

~*~Warrior for God~*~

A poem lovely as a tree.

01:44 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

I had read the gold dragon queen's listing too several times when I was trying to figure out which dragon was calling me. I didn't feel like the gold dragon was calling me, but my niece was on the phone with me while I was looking for her a dragon, that's when the gold dragon called. The feeling started out small and got bigger and bigger. THe first time i tried to buy her, it wouldn't let me because it said I had to wait ten days before i bought another item from the shop. Then, I just simply asked :edit: if I could purchase the gold queen because my niece just needed an ebay account to use since she doesn't have internet, and it was done! Now Goldy (my nickname for gold dragon) will be on her way to my niece and Ally is on her way to mebig grin

01:50 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

It's kind of funny how this turned out. My niece, is really attracted to shinier things... blingy things lol... and then she even ends up with a gold dragon!

01:52 AM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

Just so everyone knows, I went through and was editting on this post the ebay seller Wolf Girl was mentioning. While everyone wants to know of other great legit sellers, posting them in the forum just can't be. Once people start posting positive feedback here, negative follow and then the forum here becomes a gossiping battleground.

While some may feel this is kind of over the top, it is the way it has to be to ensure there is no negativity flooding the Sister's forums. Negative energy runs amuck and can bring so much bad with it.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
11:51 PM on 07/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Wolf Girl

at 11:51PM on Jul 26, 2009

Just so everyone knows, I went through and was editting on this post the ebay seller Wolf Girl was mentioning. While everyone wants to know of other great legit sellers, posting them in the forum just can't be. Once people start posting positive feedback here, negative follow and then the forum here becomes a gossiping battleground.

While some may feel this is kind of over the top, it is the way it has to be to ensure there is no negativity flooding the Sister's forums. Negative energy runs amuck and can bring so much bad with it.

I'm sorry...

I was not intending anything bad, but I do thank you for helping me and letting us all know for future reference how to avoid negative energy. smile

01:50 PM on 07/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

No problems Wolf Girl smile

We just want to make sure that this forum remains a positive and fun place for everyone to enjoy.

--

07:16 PM on 07/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos