Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: How do I create a charging box for my entities?

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > How do I create a charging box for my entities?
Belle
Belle

Yes, you should have no problems with putting the tumbled stones from your backyard in the charging box. Every type of stone varies based upon their attributes. You can look through the glossary on the main page and it will give you some examples of the attributes of particular stones. Remember, each spirit is an individual, and therefore thier likes and dislikes vary just as they do with us humans. It would be unfair to say that all dragons like a certain stone when all humans do not like the same exact things either.

I'm sure your spirits will appreciate any offerings you make as it is the thought that counts. As long as your offerings are made with love and sincerity they will enjoy them. Obviously do not place anything w/chemicals in with them though, but that's kinda a "no brainer" lol.

And like I told you before, if you have specific questions on your exact spirits likes/dislikes then you should ask the conjurer as they would most likely have the best answers for you (since they did conjure the spirit after all).smile

--

07:20 PM on 07/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos