Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Family Emergency

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Announcements > Family Emergency
Sister Raven
Sister Raven

Due to family emergency, I am going to be taking over emails, orders, you name it... 

Please send your positive energies and strength to Mother Moon and our family at this time.

Please also be advised that I am less than two weeks from delivery of twins.  Things are potentially going to be running a bit slow the next few weeks.  We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. 

Thank you for your patience, love, and understanding.

Blessings

Sister Raven

08:35 PM on 07/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I hope everyone is OK and all will pull together here soon for Mother Moon. Also, take care of yourself too, having children is a handful alone, but twins!!! WOW, your gonna need that strength!

We will all still be here, sending our love and warm thoughts as normal for MM, you and all those who contribute!

Hugs to you both!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
08:44 PM on 07/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Adalia
Adalia

Good luck on your delivery, Sister Raven! I hope everything is alright, and as Lady Isolde said, I am 100 percent sure everyone on SE is going to be sending thier best wishes and energies to you and Mother Moon in your time of need.

09:22 PM on 07/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

hope
I hope all goes well with you and the delivery. I really feel bad that MM has gone through so much lately and please tell her my thoughts and prayers are with her. Much love to all
12:00 AM on 07/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

MM and her family are in my thoughts! I hope everything turns out okay for her and that she can have some more peaceful times soon.

Also, Raven, I hope your delivery goes smoothly. xoxo!

--

12:12 AM on 07/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

I will be sending my positive energy to MM and your family. Stay strong.

Sister Raven, hope your delivery goes smoothly.

With much love

Renee

--

12:04 PM on 07/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sister Raven
Sister Raven

Thank you everyone for supporting us.

You definitely are helping with your positive thoughts and energies.  Mother Moon's son came out of surgery last night and is recovering as we speak. 

Blessings and Many Thanks

Sister Raven

12:10 PM on 07/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

I hope you guys are alright and you're in my thoughts. Wish Mother Moon the best from me.

Good luck on your twins Sister Raven smile You're so lucky, I really want twins when I'm gonna have children.

--

Thanks to Erithea and T******.

03:43 PM on 07/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39
Sorasheart39

Yeah, twins would be awesome ^_^ ... i wish i had a twin... lol

Mother Moon, you are in my thoughts and i hope that everything gets better for you and your family... i send my hugs to everyone!

Sister Raven, good luck on your delivery ^_^

i wish you all of the best!

07:38 PM on 07/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Damon44

Prayers and wishes for recovery and strength to Mother Moon's son and family.

You have given so much to so many of us on these boards selflessly and sincerely.

Our positive  energies reflect back upon you with gratitude, devotion and concern.

Now as to Sister Raven and those upcoming twins!!!!!   Wow . Buy some serious vitamins!!!! LOL .....Enjoy your sleep now and remember what it feels like.big grin

11:03 PM on 07/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sister Raven
Sister Raven

Today's update is a wonderful one.  Mother Moon's son has been released from the hospital and is able to go home. YAY! 

Thank you for all the positive energy each and every one of you has been sharing.  I truly believe he has been recovering faster for the help of our friends and loved ones at SE!!

05:07 PM on 07/03/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

How wonderful news smile

Thank you for letting us know.

--

Thanks to Erithea and T******.

05:48 PM on 07/03/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39
Sorasheart39

yeah, thanks for te update! i'm glad to hear that eveything is getting better ^_^

06:22 PM on 07/04/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jo Anna

Wow!  I go on vacation and miss out on so much.  I'll still be sending positive thoughts to all in Mother Moon's family and to you, Sister Raven, and your upcoming twins. I think you better start stockpiling sleep now. smile

02:56 PM on 07/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos