Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Only members have permissions to view this, you are not signed in.
Forum Home > Forum Rules > Sticky: Rules

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Our rules are going to be pretty basic...Easy to understand & easy to follow.

1. No abusive or bullying behavior. We dont care what other groups & forums allow their members to do, we will not put up with that kind of stuff here.  This includes racism, religious intolerance and homophobic attitudes.

2. Respect our members. We respect your beliefs, you respect ours.

3. We do not mind if you post your own personal email address, website, name etc as long as its posted in a positive light.

But we do not allow discussions using seller names or information for the purpose of sharing your experience with sellers unrelated to SE. There are other forums that allow this kind of thing. We do not simply because it causes fights between sellers and ourselves.

You are, however, allowed to discuss names and speak freely via PM with each other. We will not censor your private conversations.

I said they would be simple:)

If you have questions, ask a moderator or administrator.

November 18, 2008 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis

Yay!!! Nice, simple rules, some rules on some sites take HOURS to read (Ok, that's a bit to dramatic, but still, it takes a LONG time.) Thanks for keeping it simple and to the point.

--

Today I was driving and saw a sign that said 'Retirement Center'. It was pointing to a cemetary."-anonymous, www.mylifeisaverage.com

December 14, 2008 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hope

I know this is probably a question that not need to be asked, but...SE does keep all files confidential, correct? We all open up and express our most personal needs and beliefs and I just want to be reassured that no one else other than your staff will ever see or hear of my personal information. Thank you:)

January 8, 2009 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Yes, all information is completely confidential. We do not even see your financial information. Paypal & Google are the companies in charge of that.

January 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

d&d

I agree LOL

:D

May 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rico

Nice!

June 5, 2010 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Welcome to the site Rico :)

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

we are not part of Spirited Enterprise but enjoy their friendship, help and knowledge

June 5, 2010 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hello all,

Welcome Rico, nice straight forward easy to follow rules !

Thanks Paul.

June 5, 2010 at 4:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NLM

Maby blessings to all, i have read the rules and am happy to comply

--

September 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kellen

Glad to find a group to chat with..been on this path alone for a few years now, and though I love the craft it bothers me to have no one to talk about it with so looking forward to being a part of the group.  Thanks for having me..Blessed Be!!

February 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i had the same problem kellen. no one i spoke to understood, believed or cared about any of this so i had no one to speak to about it until i came here and everyone here is nice too so i hope you enjoy your stay

February 25, 2011 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zodi

hi there, i am new to this site .I just like to say i like your rules; simple and straight to the point. Its nice to see how you guys keep things nice and simple.

May 18, 2011 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SWWSB

Hi I am a new member also, just want to say Hi and I look forward to chatting with all of you. Great rules not compicated.  I also have just started collecting and my spirit friends have been awesome, my only regret is that I didn't start much sooner.  Brigtht Blessings

July 27, 2011 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

Excellent rules. Simple and to the point. They touch on points that should be just descent, common sense. Thank you!!

Frank

July 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daphne

Hi, I'm new here and new to the Craft. My life has been thoroughly steeped in mysticism, so I think this is a natural progression of things for me. I'm looking forward to meeting others interested in the Craft, as this can be a lonely interest - especially if you live in the country.

September 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I am new to here, and I totally forgot to introduce myself, sorry :(

I don't know much about magik nor entities, and I will ask dumb questions from time to time, please excuse me.

--

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R.

September 8, 2011 at 4:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Dachong, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except the one that is never asked! Ask as much as you like, and welcome to SE :)

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

September 9, 2011 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you BlackSun.

--

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R.

September 9, 2011 at 5:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

edsphinx
Great and simple rules! And also want to introduce myself and will also ask noob questions from time to time so please be kind with me:)
September 11, 2012 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dust

look forward to meeting you all

November 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Tell A Friend About SE

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook