Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Females Only

aleena

So I'm gonna get a bit personal, but I'm just curious and want to hear about others experiences...

Let me start by saying I have always been a chick that is very regular with my menstural cycles... Rarely am I late or early... I have actually been quite regular in cycle with the full moon lately so thats been pretty cool... So I just ended my cycle like last week...

I just got a new female entity in yesterday.. Did the bonding ritual last night and today... I'm having another cycle..

I just wonder if she is having an effect on my cycle.. Its no big deal to me, I dont mind my cycles at all, as I find I am more sensitive and definitely more intuitive during this time.. It took me years to figure this out and actually utilize the energies present to my benefit though..

Wonder if anyone else has had any similar experiences?

--

June 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ishi

Wow that's actually really interesting. It doesn't sound normal to me but I could be wrong, maybe she realizes you are stronger during the cycle and brought about another one to help you two bond better. That's just an opinion but I'm curious to know what the SE sisters have to say on this.

June 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

I would ask mm about it

--

C.H.

Just  because  I'm  on  a  different 
                   path,
          doesn't mean  I'm  lost.”  

June 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aleena

Interesting theroy Ishi.. Could be possible...

I wont email MM about it, as I'm sure she has more important things to do, but hopefully one of the sisters can reply to the subject...

--

June 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Tell A Friend About SE

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Google Translator