Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Very upset

stormyclouds

Today I went out to run errands and wore my Djinn's bracelet which I haven't had for a month.He's a newer member of my family but because I had received quite a few of their vessels at one time & hadn't been able to bond with him as I wanted to plus there was an issue where I had worn his vessel and on 2-3 occasions (mostly bedtime) I woke up and the bracelet had fallen off my wrist.Because of that I wouldn't wear it outside the house.The bracelet had a magnetic type closure & was from eBay seller.Well I had felt guilty that I wasn't wearing his bracelet and bonding so I put it on today.Throughout the time I was out I checked it several times & still at some point I managed to lose it.I don't even think this seller is going to be able to help me.I noticed her auctions say that if you purchase something from her and during shipment it doesn't arrive you are a "carrier" and the spirit has instead gone to his true owner.I personally will be very upset as I made a sacrifice on my tight budget to get him & PRIOR to purchasing I had asked her if he wanted to come home with me & she had said yes.I had written on her forum about a week ago to ask re:the bracelet & issue with the closure but no-one responded.I back tracked in my driveway but it wasn't there.To top it all off it was one of those bracelets with a magnetic closure where the charms slide off & everytime it would open up the charms would slide right off and land on the floor so that even if the bracelet is found it doesnt guarantee the charms will be.I called and checked the 2 stores where I'd gone, to no avail.I am so upset i cannot sleep.What else can I do??I feel horrible..

April 14, 2012 at 2:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Sorry to hear that.

One thing you can do is buy a ring or a bracelet yourself, and ask MM to "call" up the genie & rebind it for you. You could ask her and see how it works & the fee.

Regards.

--

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R.

April 14, 2012 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stormyclouds

Dachong,I will try that.Thanks for the suggestion.I know i am panicking but i feel like a horrible spirit keeper.

April 14, 2012 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

You are Welcome :)

Another suggestion is, if you are not wear the vessels, keep them in their box or bags and put em' in your draw.

--

April 14, 2012 at 4:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

stormyclouds at April 14, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Dachong,I will try that.Thanks for the suggestion.I know i am panicking but i feel like a horrible spirit keeper.

dont feel that way stormy. We all make mistakes trust me

--

C.H.

“Just  because  I'm  on  a  different  path  doesn't 
                  mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 14, 2012 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stormyclouds

Thank you Captain Howdy.I barely slept.I did write MM.She is great .I don't know how she finds the time to help us all.

April 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

niether do I :)

but putting the spirit in something you have already could be the answer

--

C.H.

“Just  because  I'm  on  a  different  path  doesn't 
                  mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stormyclouds

OK I have to update.It's been a long day but I am happy to say I found him.Earlier my toddler asked for something she'd left in the car.Something told me to search again as I'd looked yesterday.I looked under the seat and saw the end of the Pandora style bracelet hanging done.I honestly don't know how it could've fell in that awkward spot between the drivers seat and the center console.Only 2 of the beads had fallen off and were right next to it.And you want to know the weird thing?This morning around 6 am after a sleepless night and 2 visits outside with a flashlight to look around my driveway I was sitting in bed and had a flash of me checking the bracelet after my last stop (Target)I can't explain that either but I am sooo excited I found him I rubbed his vessel in lavender oil and lit candles and incense.He's a naughty Djinn.Hugs and love to all of you for the kind words.I think I am going to transfer him to another vessel when able. 

April 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Use Duck tape for now :)

--

April 15, 2012 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.