Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Marid Djinn ring

orchas

I have just purchased a Marid Djinn ring when I put it on I get this burning sensation on my finger and up my arm.  I was wearing a ruby bracelet and both the ring and ruby were really hot,  then at moments it would go really cold.  Can any one tell me is this expected?  I put the ring on too and I literally watched it turn on my finger, my daughter witness it too.  Not really sure if this is a good or bad thing. Can anyone please enlighten me onthe situation

September 21, 2011 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Hi orchas! Temperature changes, vibrations, burning/cooling sensations are all common paranormal activities that are often caused by spirits and entities. It seems like your Djinn is letting you know he/she is around :)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

September 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Temaeyah at September 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Hi orchas! Temperature changes, vibrations, burning/cooling sensations are all common paranormal activities that are often caused by spirits and entities. It seems like your Djinn is letting you know he/she is around :)

Agreeing with Temaeyah :)

Nothing to worry about!

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

September 21, 2011 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

orchas

Thanks for the reassurance, it was getting me a bit worried. This ring I gather is very powerful it pumped out some mind blowing images one night and some nights it can keep me up all night. All good, I need to get use to it. Something really funny happened I have to share this story, my husband doesnt believe and he blew his cig smoke in the ring. The next day he went to the dump and he fell smack down into mud face and all and couldnt get out, his favourite watch he was wearing and has had for two years brake fluid fell on it that day also and totally burnt it off. My daughter just loves this ring and she said she had a dream that a blue man came out of the ring and said hello, very weird! I dreamt that there was a massive egg it took up half of the room and was floating right in front of my face, but it was weird it was as if I was in a trans, and I reached out and touched it, it was just hovering next to my bed, and it was white just mine blowing!

September 25, 2011 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.