Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Invocation of Aradia

Sanctuary

Aradia the daughter of Goddess Diana, fascinates me. When reading charm school about invocation, there is a warning when and if using it. Why?

I bought a book about her and it really wakes my interest.

I really want to know more about her and her invocation if I may?

--

August 13, 2011 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Yep, you're right. There is a warning with it :D I think the idea behind the warning is just to warn folks to be aware of who and/or what they're invoking, and to make certain that they're able to shoulder the energy that they're invoking. Pre-written invocations should only be used if the practitioner understands it completely and knows exactly what energies or entities the invocation is calling upon. IMO, I believe all invocations should come with a warning label. Beginners or inexperienced practitioners shouldn't be invoking anything, let alone the Gods. I read Leland's Aradia years ago, and I've read about all the controversy surrounding it's validity. Personally, I feel that Aradia had spiritually and magickally evolved enough throughout all her lifetimes to finally blossom into deityhood. But I don't work with her in my practice, so I could be wrong about that :)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

August 14, 2011 at 7:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Hi Tamaeyah, 

Thanks for your input and I am aware of invocations but I wanted to know more about Aradia with her invocation that´s why I posted my questions on Ask a Professional.

--

August 14, 2011 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

Personally, I never invoked any spirit neither worked with Aradia however if there is a warning, then it’s for all newbie’s/ inexperienced to be aware of what they are invoking. Most newbie’s don’t know what they are dealing, or the power that deity holds within, hence they make a mistake that last for a life time :)

--

"...But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning, never sick, never old, never dead, from itself never turning..."

come baby light fire graphic 

August 16, 2011 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

currykunt

Im glad you asked that! i was gonna ask same question :) did you invoke her? if ya how did you get on? and what did you do for it? :)

September 28, 2011 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Well, I did the invocation but haven´t felt anything. I know that magick takes time.

I will wait for the signs to come.

--

September 29, 2011 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.