Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > My New Spirit Wants to Leave

Starry

I have a new green dragon that has brought to my attention that he does not like me and does not want to stay with me. I have only had him for two days but I am sure he came to visit even before I got him because one day I watched a very high flame and there was a green aura around it. He was very social when he first came and I made him a spa with jewels of his own choosing. He has identified who he wants to be with.

I am a beginner in this and a little gutted but I wouldn't be happy having him here if he wasn't happy. I don't want to spend money on readings ....any suggestions? I have already wrote MM if that was what you were suggesting.

June 2, 2011 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary

Are you sure he doesn't want to stay? Maybe some one can make a reading without you needinf to pay. But if he was okay before, why would he want another keeper now? And it's being only two days, this is not a long time for something like this.

June 2, 2011 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Starry

Yes, I have asked several times to be sure. I was thinking it was to short to know but no he doesn't want to stay. 

June 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about your dragon, Starry.

If you’ve purchased your Dragon from Spirited Enterprise, then contact Mother Moon for further assistant. ONLY she would be able to confirm it if the dragon would like a new companion or is there misunderstanding in communication. I am not saying there is but it could likely be and to be on safe side, consulting Mother Moon would ONLY be an option.

Also, Mother Moon would be happy to answer any of your questions relating with your dragons, including consulting with your dragon on your behalf.

If you’ve purchased your Dragon else where, I would suggest getting in touch with the seller. If you wish not to contact the seller, but rather prefer Mother Moon to read your Dragon, again you would need to contact Mother Moon for further assistant on this matter.

On more personal experience, I’ve had a similar encounter with one of my newly adopted spirit companion, only to find; one of my older spirit companion did not wish me to have “this particular spirit” in my spirit’s family, hence they were putting thoughts of “giving it away” in my head and blocking any communication that I was getting from my new friend. I learnt not to take much notice of it and here I am, wonderfully happy AND bonded with this new spirit friend of mine.

--

" My time has come, and so I'm gone. To a better place, far beyond. I love you all as you can see. But it's better now, because I'm free "

- Previously Known As UK85 -

June 3, 2011 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Starry

Thanks. I have been advised by MM. Will see what happens in a short time. I think all will work out....

June 5, 2011 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
I really hope everything works out for you! I don't know what else to say, but I just wanted to send you wellwishes.
--

June 5, 2011 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

High_Alchemist

So how is it turning out? I think it is a test of wills. The dragon is testing your worthiness. I could be wrong, but I believe I am correct.

--

There is magick in the beat of drums, the twilight sky, a life or spirit, but most importantly it is in all things. Feel it, embrace it, learn it befriend it, harness it, focus it, work it, and believe in it!

June 5, 2011 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Starry

Thank you for all your feedback and well wishes. 

High Alchemist, what do you mean by testing my wills? 

June 5, 2011 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
I think he means that the dragon is testing you to see how much you really want him in your family. From what you said about him identifying who he wants to be with, I don't think it's that but I definitely wouldn't count the possibility out. Will he talk to you at all?
--

June 5, 2011 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Starry

All clear now. Thanks. :D

June 6, 2011 at 7:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

High_Alchemist

So now you have us all intrigued. What happened exactly. By the way Sorasheart39 you are partially correct.

--

There is magick in the beat of drums, the twilight sky, a life or spirit, but most importantly it is in all things. Feel it, embrace it, learn it befriend it, harness it, focus it, work it, and believe in it!

June 6, 2011 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Starry

High_Alchemist...are you going to let us know what you mean fully by testing of the wills? 

Any tips on pendulum use? 

June 7, 2011 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN
Good to know MM is helping you.  :) Hope everything gets sorted now.
--

" My time has come, and so I'm gone. To a better place, far beyond. I love you all as you can see. But it's better now, because I'm free "

- Previously Known As UK85 -

June 7, 2011 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos