Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Psychic Amulet

AuburnEnchanted

I recently purchased the Oran & Ian extreme psychic amulet from SE.  Can anyone who has one of their pieces give me tips on how to use it?  I am really excited and I have great projects to use it for.  Is it strictly to be used with meditation, etc?  Thanks.

May 12, 2011 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Renee

AuburnEnchanted, welcome to SE! That's a good question. I have purchased the O&I amulet not long ago too. I simply wear it as much as possible. Will be good to know if anyone else can shed some light here! :)

--

May 17, 2011 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I've had mine for quite a while. It's a Men's Extreme Psychic Enhancement Amulet and I just don't seem to be improving that much. To be honest, sometimes I feel like I feel less from my entities since I've had it. 

I'm not trying to bash it or anything, it's probably me, I might be blocked but nothing 'extreme' or even notable has changed with me on a psychic level. 

I can't remember when I bought it exactly but I've definitely had it since at least August last year. 

May 18, 2011 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AuburnEnchanted

MM, can you offer us any suggestions?

May 19, 2011 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Willow

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience as for most of us here at SE the school year is winding down and coming to a close and so begins the onslaught of sport banquets, concerts, parties and so on lol !! It really depends on the amulet, I would suggest meditating with your amulet often for small periods of time and build it up slowly then  concentrate on one speciality at a time and work with that.  Amulets are different by their creation, the user and who magickally imbued the piece. I will use myself as an example. I had been working with an amulet for a year and a half on a specific skill/gift and when it was all said and done I ended up developing the gift of slowing time, that was not what I was working on nor was it even one of the listed gifts for the amulet but I forgot this particular amulet was imbued with "hidden gifts" and so that is what I got, an extra bonus which was really cool because it is meant for me to use this very gift at this appointed time. Hope this helps.  Hugs Mother Willow xoxo

May 25, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BS

I am impressed by my ring that arrived today. It's the only item I own from SE. It was meant to be a 'trial'.

I put it on when it arrived at noon today. In the evening I meditated and went into a trance. I lost track of time. Next thing I knew, I was at a Shaman's house in a neighboring country about 200km away. I was having a good time like a regular visit. Suddenly, I realized I wasn't physically there. That didn't break the journey. I carried on the interaction and finally had to leave as it's dinner time back home. I could hear the kids calling out for me to join them. I said my goodbyes, got up and went for dinner. Whole experience was so real, it was like I drove there physically. Best part, the whole 'journey' was real time. I was meditating for one and half hours, about the length I was away.

Two thumbs up.

May 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Renee

Thanks Mother Willlow for your tips and BS for sharing. I rarely meditate because I've never been able to go into the trance stage...just given up...but yours and BS's comment does give me a little push.

--

May 26, 2011 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BS

Renee, The way I view it. If you want to develop psychic skills, you need to get into your subconscious to switch it on. The best route is by meditation. 

The good thing is meditation gets easier as you practice. Before long, it's not any more difficult than wearing a pair of shoes.

May 27, 2011 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos