Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Truth about demons

CaptainHowdy

with any dark energy..whether its a wraith, a dark djinn, a black dragon, a demon etc...you might have certain side affects until you get accustomed to the energy. Some report no side affects, some say they have to wear it intermittently until they get acclimated.

I had very few. My children had very few. Do you keep any spirirts or entities at all?

--

C.H.

“Just  because  I'm  on  a  different  path  doesn't 
                  mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NusantaraRaya

@CaptainHowdy: I have mostly khodam and some were-djinn. :) 
i am currently learning about demon.

--

My english is not very good, sometimes still use google translate or babel fish. So it is difficult for me to fully express myself. :D

April 11, 2012 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

ok..so you have some experience, thats good. I have said it before and so has CDK...I think you should contact MM and tell her what you are looking for. She will match you with the correct entity. What I like about SE is that she has a history for each spirit/entity and knows who should get what.

--

C.H.

mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NusantaraRaya

@CaptainHowdy: thanks for the advice. :)

--

My english is not very good, sometimes still use google translate or babel fish. So it is difficult for me to fully express myself. :D

April 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

your welcome and good luck :)

--

C.H.

mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Luthaak

My level 2 I got last year has been a great friend to me! The first week I had him, I experienced a very strange dream, and I woke up chilled to the bone. The initial energy you get at first when you're not used to them, is amazing. I'm sure it's different from person to person though. Cannot wait to get my level 7 or queen next!

--

April 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

hello luthaak....I got a level 7 first and then 2 royalty. I do love my small black collection as well :)

--

C.H.

mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sadiyothefirst
I'm sensitive to dark energy could I still get a razek demon ? How do I deal with the energy? :)
--
Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent free in your head.
April 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

I know I sound like a broken record..but MM will pair you with something managable :)

--

C.H.

mean  I'm  lost.”  

April 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

There are some extremely dark ones out there, I love to purchase one but I don't have any tasks for them or targets they can lock on to destroy. I am not a hater & wouldn't sign no contract with anyone of them..not right now.

SE Demons are safe to keep, and they are very very good protectors for keepers & families, I have seen couple of mine manifested :), wasn't scary at all, I was just WOW!!

My first one has attitude & very hard to please, the rest are good boys & girls and know who they are & who I am.

Demons are still demons, always keep that in mind, and always only ONE out at a time.

--

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R.

April 14, 2012 at 6:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.