Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Djinn

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Djinn
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Mother Moon,

Do you need to be psychic to be able to work with a djinn? Do djinn's get on well with dragons and fae etc? Are all  the djinn you offer capable of forming a life long bond with their companions?

I note that in some ebay descriptions of what a djinn can bless with you they nearly always mention that they can bestow you with the gift of  'beauty". Amongst the many claims they say that  a djinn can make you more youthful looking,  make your skin flawless etc  even repair imperfections. Is this true?  Can a djinn do all of this? If yes, is there any other entity that can also bestow the same gifts?

11:05 AM on 03/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Hearts and Dragons

Dewdrop~:

H & D here.  Sorry to intrude.  As it happened I just adopted a djinn to accompany my green dragon and woodland elf.   Being that alot of green dragons tend to like to be the solitary entity in the family, I had to ask Mother Moon about the possibility of adoption where my dragon wouldn't feel threatened.  The idea of a Marid Djinn was proposed and I went with it.  My djinn arrived yesterday and I did the welcoming ritual.  All seems to be well.  I'm something of a newbie with the psychic way of life.  Most of my experiences come in dreams, thoughtforms and impressions.  The telepathy thing I'm still working on.  Don't give up.  Perhaps Mother Moon can find you a djinn that bonds deeply with you.  That is the case with mine, though not all djinn are that way.   Your entity family sounds super; I bet they're a wonderful bunch~! 

Best of luck and big hugs,

H & D

11:57 AM on 03/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Hi Hearts and Dragons,

Thank you so much for your advice, the idea of a djinn never occurred to me before, it wasn't until I read Mother Moons post a while back where she mentioned that djinn have been mistreated etc that the idea of adopting one first entered my thoughts. I  like the idea of a celestial djinns, though I would not be adopting one for quite a while and ANY adoption would have to be approved by ALL my entities. You have no need to apologise and please do not think you have intruded.  Congratulations on your new adoption by the way.  

01:57 PM on 03/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart
Anubis Ravenheart

Hi Dewdrop!

Djinn, like people are different from one another, some will behave one way, while others will behave another way. I dont know about the beauty thing, butit is possible that Djinn can make you more appealing to others, if not actually change your appearence.

If you'r interested in a Djinn, look on the webstore, I think they have a Marid that is really nice and easy to work with up there.

02:02 PM on 03/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Mother Moon,

are djinn's more powerful than dragons when it comes to granting wishes?

04:30 PM on 03/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Sorry this has taken me so long to answer!!

Most Djinn...at least the ones we work with and offer here are quite personable.

They get along well with almost all different breeds of entities because nearly all of them are what you would call, "line walkers."

They are very much capable of doing good or evil, therefore they get along well with both light and dark entities.

Djinn are entities of free will. They are comparable to humans. They have their own belief systems, own way of life, and are capable of making decisions just as we do.

As far as physical imperfections and things, there are certain things that entities, including Djinn can do.

Things like weightloss, clearing up acne, nicer complexions, lightening scars, etc. They cannot change the color of your eyes, or the shape of your face, or how tall you are.

They can, however, make you more confident, teach you how to love yourself, and boost  your self esteem. And that, people, is half the battle right there!

We've been taught by the media that if a woman is not 5'10, 125 pounds with boobs as large as her head...that she is unattractive. That is simply not so.

The most beautiful people, women and men, are those who believe in themselves and love themselves for who they are.

Sorry, I got off subject there, didnt I HA!!

Djinn are probably the most misunderstood of all the races of entities. This is paritally due to books and movies like Aaladin and the magickal lamp. The rest of the misunderstandings come from people who write books and articles out of fear. Whether its the fear of the unknown or fear that people will realize the truth and the possibilities of such things, it is unknown.

Djinn are just as powerful as dragons however it takes a good understanding and a lot of patience to bring them into your lives. You cannot go into a keeper/djinn relationship thinking that you're going to wake up one morning to a new Audi parked in your driveway or a million dollars in your bank account. Stuff like that, just doesnt happen in the real world.

Its unfortunate that sellers on ebay and other online venues have distorted the inner workings of how magick works.

All of the djinn you see offered here are capable of developing those deep bonds that we talked about in the other thread.

We do not offer unbound or unpredictible entities here.

12:29 PM on 03/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Mother Moon,

Thank you so much for clearing up some of the misconceptions that have been floating around ebay concerning djinn and for clarifying what is meant by the term 'beauty' .You are absolutely right, true beauty comes from within, and that is something that I have successfully drummed into my girls .Something else that I read on ebay and that I wanted to run by you concerning Djinn one ebayer claims that they can repair/mend eyesight, is this true, and if it is true can Dragons and Unicorns do the same?  Also I was just wondering are Celestial Djinn and the earthbound Djinn from the Marid tribe easier to work with then the other tribes?

04:44 AM on 03/15/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Regarding the eyesight thing...Ive seen a Djinn clear up minor cataracts but to repair it completely, no. At least Ive never heard of it being done.

I wouldnt say that "tribe" dictates on how easy djinn are to work with.

Some people are convinced that the Marid and the Celestials are the most powerful and that was somewhat true in the times of King Solomon as the Celestials and Marids were considered "royalty" in a way so they were held in higher regard.

The truth of the matter is that the Marids and the Celestials were just more dominant than the other tribes. There were more of them and so the Goul, Shaitan, Ifrit, & Jann were more so the minority.

This whole thing of how Tribe dicates power and abilities comes from ebay and most of the information found on ebay comes from other websites. That information is stolen and then transformed into whatever the buyers want their clients to believe.

The funny thing is, 99% of the information found on ebay comes from gaming websites...

We've had clients that have purchased so called "djinn summonings" on ebay for $40 only to find out that those "summonings" were taken, word for word from a world from battlereports.com which is a gaming website for  the game starcraft.

Its ridiclous what people will try to market. And its even more ridiclous what people will buy.

Djinn conjurers have years worth of teachings under their belt. It takes a minimum of several days to summon djinn. There is a huge cleansing ritual that takes place before a summoning...a cleansing of the soul, the body, etc. Many days of fasting is involved. The conjurer must know the name, spelling, and correct pronunciation of the djinns name before they can even begin...this information often comes from other spirits and has to be considered reliable before the conjurer will even attempt a conjuration.

Its dangerous as well....conjurers have no idea what the personality or attitude of the Djinn will be until they bring it forth. Sometimes its a battle between the conjurer and entity to bind it to a vessel.

And then, the conjurer works with that Djinn individually for a long time before they are offered for sale to be sure that the bindings are done correctly and that the Djinn is a willing participant.

These people that sell Djinn for 9.99 are a disgrace to our community. Those that offer to bind 10,000 Djinn to a vessel are even worse.

Djinn dont have names like April, Honey, Toby, Christopher or any american name you've ever heard.

No conjurer is going to sell a Djinn for $9.99 or even $100.00.

In the game of spirit collecting...you get what you pay for. You pay for the entity, the vessel and the work that goes into your piece/companion and no conjurer or spellcaster is going to work for free.

Spirit Dealers make a living off of what they do.

If you expect your conjurer to spend hours picking out the right vessel, day of the week, hour of the day, time of the moon phase, provide all of the ingredients necessary to do the summoning, then fast for 7 days and spend hours bringing your djinn forth, and then to top it off, work with it for any period of time, for $9.99...then you're crazy.

Not only is ebay ruining spirit dealing for the real practitioners, they are ruining it for their buyers.

Buyers feel like they've found that one thing that is going to change their life for the better, only to find out, 3 months down the road that they dont see any changes and that the ring they bought is just that, a ring. Its very devastating. By the time they figure it out, its too late to change their feedback and so they go back to the seller who often convinces them that its their fault they cannot bond....and so what do they do? They buy something else. They buy more and more and more.

At Spirited Enterprise, we dont do that. If you feel you're not making a connection with your entity or your magickal, then we will exchange it and do our best to find something you can bond with. We dont care how long it takes.

We give full council and the very best advice we can give. We dont give up on our clients and we dont send out generic emails with the same information over and over.

Real practitioners take pride in what they do and they take care of the people around them.

We try very hard to develop more than the normal "working" relationship with each and every one of our clients and even though sometimes it takes us days to get back to you because of the amount of work we take on, we dont leave anybody behind.

11:29 AM on 03/15/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sister Ahnyx
Sister Ahnyx

Bravo!!  Well said Sister!

11:42 AM on 03/15/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

Feeling lucky to have found SE smile

01:01 PM on 03/15/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
kel
kel

I can attest to that! Mother Moon and the staff here have always been there for my questions and concerns.

05:39 PM on 03/15/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Mother Moon,

Thank you once again for clearing up all misconceptions concerning the undeniably fascinating djinn.  What incredible, special entities they truly are, they are mind blowing. I cannot thank you enough for your insightful reply, it was absolutely fascinating to learn a little of the self sacrifices a conjuror has to do before they even begin the lengthy, difficult and dangerous summoning of a Djinn.

I am so comforted by the fact that the entities that I have recently adopted have not only been greatly cared for, but is the best of the best.

Spirited Enterprise is in a league all of their own. There is no one that can stand beside them. There customer service is second to none, Mother Moon has been beyond fantastic, she is such a star in my eyes. She is compassionate, caring and has the patience of a Saint! I must say whomever chooses their vessels, which are truly quality pieces, has a very good eye, not to mention immaculate taste as all their vessels I have seen listed are unique, stylish, and beautiful. 

09:06 PM on 03/15/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Ooops sorry for the grammatical error in the above post, I meant to say ...... "are the best of the best" not "is the best of the best" - sorry!

09:12 PM on 03/15/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Thank you guys!! You are too sweet!!

12:42 PM on 03/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Djinn on occation get associated with the element of fire when reading about the 4 clasic elemets (king of the salamanders or created from smokeless fire and their association with deserts etc. ) Is this association true of all djinn.  If so, do other spiris align with one of the four elements merfolk with water  of course, but demons and earth.   fairies and air.  Or is associating a spirit with an element a bit like stereotyping people?

11:53 AM on 05/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I have a collection of spirits that I use will all of my spellcasting.  I use Elemental Spirits, and others to create a stonger and more effecient spell.  I have a gnome for the north (Earth), a Sylph for the east (Air), a Salamander for the south (Fire), a Undine for the west (Water).  It also contains 5 other spirits to assist in creating some butt kicking casting! 

03:22 PM on 05/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

I know we've been talking about dragons, but I hope it's okay to ask a question in regards to Fae.

I soon will be getting my own woodland Fae, {from a Very Special Friend, I might ad}, and I'm so EXCITED~!!!  I was wondering, is there any types of plants or flowers, that I could plant in a terracotta pot, to keep in my home, to make her feel more at home?

And does anyone on the forum have a Woodland Fae, that they got here from S.E. ?  I need to know all I can about them.

I haven't had much luck in the past, as I bought a Fae, { off of E-bay,, from a buyer} ,and I'm sure the vessel is EMPTY. That was  3 months ago. So, naturally I'm very eager to finally get something REAL. Any help and advice you guys can give is greatly appreciated.

03:23 PM on 05/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I have English Ivy by my nature spirits.  They also enjoy things like wind chimes, and bells.  We had a toy flute that one of my spirits played one night.  I don't know which one it was. 

I have colorful Fae pictures and statues in their area.  I sometimes decorate their area with colorful bits of paper that I get in packaging.  I had some rainbow holographic paper from a Bakugan toy package that I put in their area.  They enjoyed that for some time. 

Any colorful rocks or anything with bright beautiful colors are always appreciated by the fae.  Congrats!  Hope that you have a lot of fun.    

04:47 PM on 05/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I personally prefer Vampires over Djinn for complexion and the appearance of your age.  I find the energy shared from my vampires can be very helpful with my complexion. 

I also wanted to comment on MM's statement that Djinn don't have common American names.  I find that some spirits do not give their true name.  They feel that their name is sacred, and their true name should not be revealed.  They often give an alias, similar to the magickal names adopted by humans when they interact on sites or in a coven.

04:59 PM on 05/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Are celestial djinn more powerful than other types of djinn (any non-celestial djinn). I was just wondering b/c there seems to be quite a difference in the prices of the celestials vs other types of djinn. They also seem to have more attributes listed.

04:15 AM on 06/22/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos