Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: VAMPIRES

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > VAMPIRES

EternalWarrior

hi all big grin. aside from the sexual aspect of vampires, what other atributes to they offer their keeper.....like special abilities etc.? does anyone own a vampire? thank you xoxo

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Here is the link to a vampire thread that talks about all kinds of stuff relating to them:

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/forums/topics/show/494420-just-what-are-vampires-really-

As for just quick listing and stuff goes...They can be really good about energy protection! Usually anything from keeping negative energy away from the spirit/entity keeper to helping someone not absorb all the mixed energy floating around them. Some vampires are great for people learning magical stuff to even just normal everyday school. Some do enjoy enhancing artistic abilities from drawing to other arts and crafts (clothing/fashion is sometimes a must for those higher born or aristocrat ones, lol). Most seem to like dream related abilities...but that might be connected to their sexual nature.

Not all vampires are sexual but they can be. It is true that a lot of them or at least the ones most people summon/conjure are meant for sexual aspects but there are tons out there that is doesn't matter if it was requested or not. Others like my sister's Vampire is more of a friend and helps her with school and other issues that might arise from there. He is completely non-sexual and is rather happy that he does not have to be. Now he could be sexual or even help with sexual aspects but simply doesn't. smile Another Vampire we have is a female who is actually a lesbian and a friend of my sister's Vampire. However, she too is not into the sexual aspects and simply is there as a companion to the Vampire we have. She helps out with some of the tasks he may be doing. So it is not always going to be a necessary for a sexual relationship with your vampire if you don't want it to be so, lol.

I do have a Vampire but he was suppose to be a general summoning for someone else but after working some with him he decided he wanted to stay and not go in the store. He was suppose to be a Black Magic working Vampire but instead he likes working all kinds of magic and is into learning and stuff. So I guess I got a vampire too, lol!

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

March 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

big grin sweet! thank you so much for ALL the great info Lunstria, as i am having Mother look for one for me as we speak. i just wanted more info on what to expect and to learn a much as i can about them before he arrives. i'm off to the link you sent me <3 xo

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos