Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: About Fear?

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > About Fear?

greenmaiden

Though I'm naturally gifted I'm very aware that I've closed myself off from alot of experiences I could have had. In many ways, I want to become more open but I'm a little afraid of what that might mean for my life. Has anyone ever had issues with fear of the unknown when developing their gifts?

February 1, 2011 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

meme

I also was very afraid of things I would see or hear. Until the wonderful ladies here allowed me the compaionship of my dragons spirits, they have really helped me. I was told by more than one gifted people that I had always been gifted but as a child, with no one to explain what was going on I made a shield to keep everything away. But at nights I would go to sleep and they could try and talk with me. I never sleep for very lond periods becaause I get overwhelmed with so many things hitting me at the same time, the companions help with that alot. With me I had no one to help understan what was going on in my life until now and I have found this wonderful site and information. My whole life it was like searching and not quite seeing the whole pitcure, Now I feel like it is rightfor me. Husband of 27 years is saying don't understand all of it but I am better person so it's got his support to continue.  hope this helps you know your not alone in tryin to figure this out except we brought to this site for a reason

many blessings

February 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Whenever I get close to astral projection I get too conscious of my breathing and I stop breathing and then start to focus on my breathing again and it snaps me back to normal. It's really annoying, I get to a point where I don't regulate my breathing consciously and then I get afraid I'm not breathing and snap back. It's a really problematic issue. 

February 7, 2011 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

when i was younger i had a lot of problems with spirits. i'm still scared of the dark but back then i was terrified of seeing them at night walk through my hallways.

as i got older i had learnt to faze them out and eventually i couldn't hear or see them anymore, although i could still feel their presence. that made me sad and i missed them a little so i set about trying to get my ability back. i haven't got it back properly but my ability to sense them is even better now and i've been able to predict a few things using my grandmother's spirit and my pendulums

February 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos