Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Pendulum and Board

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Pendulum and Board

Bandyt

I just got my shipment from SE! My Extreme Men's Psychic Ring is on and I can already feel it's energy and it's strong. 

I also got a board and pendulum and they did come with instructions but I"m unsure exactly what I'm supposed to do with the actual pendulum? Do I just hold it above the board until it moves to a letter? Do I swing it around in a circle until it drops by itself? I held it just in the middle of the board without moving it and it sways a little but it can't reach the letters or move enough to go towards them. 

Any help? 

July 27, 2010 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

When I use my pendulum, I first summons my spirit and address that I want to communicate with me through it, then I hold it still in the middle until it swings. Do you have a heavy pendulum?

My pendulum start swinging just a bit and it swings hard to reach to the letters to spell a word.

--

July 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greatone

If you are beginner to pendulum , i suggest that you read this "A Mini-Course in Pendulum Dowsing". you can visit the site here     http://www.lettertorobin.org/Home.html

--

July 28, 2010 at 3:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Greatone

Noticed that my pendulum swings at great distance while talking to my DQ. I asked her to use the pendulum for communicating with me.

--

August 2, 2010 at 5:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Ok, I just tried some Penduluming with my Quilin. I asked her if she was there, it swung to yes. I aksed if I was female, it swung to no. I asked if I had a Dragon, it swung to yes. I asked if I had a Vampire, it swung to yes. I asked if she liked the Dragon, it swung somewhat to yes. I asked if she liked the Vampire and it kind of stayed around the 'Maybe' part, haha. 

I then asked her to spell out her name and she did. I then asked her if she could spell out a message that she might have wanted to give me. It spelt out as

T R E F H U F I U F R J

I then kind of put an end to it because it wasn't making much sense and my hand was hurting. Should I have put up with it a bit longer to see if anything legible came out of it? 

August 28, 2010 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

When your had starts to ache, its time to stop as usually the messages start getting jumbled around that time.

I believe this is because we start concentrating more on the ache rather than the work we're doing

August 30, 2010 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

I usually clean the area before start communicating with my entities and it gives me more accurate answer. I clean my place before and after just for precaution.

--

July 5, 2011 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

I realised if pendulum is cleansed and charged after every use, (Washed in salt water, then placed under the sunlight and finally, in the charging box for 12 to 24 hours) the answers you’ll from your spirits tend to be 99.99% accurate. Also adding a little dub of oil on your pendulum will add an extra bonus to your communication.

--

*~* A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie *~* 

* Previously Known As UK85 *

July 6, 2011 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos