Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Spirit interaction and the affects of time

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Spirit interaction and the affects of time

dirk

Hi,

As members of this forum move from bonding to a new spirit to working with a familiar over months and years I am curious what you encounter?

Do you feel you move closer to your companions, gaining the ability to hear them and communicate etc?  Does the interaction seem to remain consistent? Or does the energy you first experienced seem to slowly drift away.

In my case I am concerned that the energy is slowly drifting away.  Sure I maintain a cleansing box, and a charging box, and I do try to speak with my companions daily etc. however, I get the feeling that we are drifting apart.  Has anyone else encountered this and if so what actions did you take?  Has anyone encountered the opposite with the connection growing stronger over time?  If so what actions to accomplish this did you take?

July 26, 2010 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

I've felt that.  I thought I was just getting used to the energy, but it has been a concern.

July 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

When I first bond with my higher level demons, I feel their intense energies, but as time goes by when my body get used with the energy, it would fade away but it won´t concern me as I know they are with me and doing the tasks I asked them to do. And yet I don´t see them nor hear them but when I summons them to me to give them tasks, I feel their vessels gets a bit warm 

I only seen my D Queens from my peripheral vision in just split seconds, and although I can not feel them or hear them, I still consider it a breakthrough!;)

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

July 27, 2010 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bestfriend

Don't be concerned, sometimes we just get used to the energy, I try to meditate for 5 minutes everyday, not exactly meditate, but focus with your eyes closed alone, i have good results, and ask them to help you open your 3rd eye, it takes time and patience but they are there...Do not doubt and make matters worse, be positive, everything that you say and do, they are there, my wife is still a skeptic, she has an amazing djinn who talks to her almost everyday in her ear and she is still a skeptic. she trys to treat the djinn like humans and want to interact that way, "fortunately for some and unfortunately for some" it does not work that way, it took me a long time to get used to the energy, my first week i got real sick and havent gotton sick since, now i have several entites without any problems yet.

My suggestion to anyone is practice 5-10 minutes a day focusing on your entity and ask them for help, and if you have several entities , ask them not to block each other out, ask them to work as a team and you will see phenomenal results, takes time and patience , but the reward i tell you are great. Sometimes it is us who block them out, due to fear or being skeptics and many other negative reasons. My point is "DO NOT GIVE UP"

--

http://spiritedenterprise.com/charmschool.htm

July 28, 2010 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bestfriend

dirk at July 26, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Hi,

As members of this forum move from bonding to a new spirit to working with a familiar over months and years I am curious what you encounter?

Do you feel you move closer to your companions, gaining the ability to hear them and communicate etc?  Does the interaction seem to remain consistent? Or does the energy you first experienced seem to slowly drift away.

In my case I am concerned that the energy is slowly drifting away.  Sure I maintain a cleansing box, and a charging box, and I do try to speak with my companions daily etc. however, I get the feeling that we are drifting apart.  Has anyone else encountered this and if so what actions did you take?  Has anyone encountered the opposite with the connection growing stronger over time?  If so what actions to accomplish this did you take?

Don't be concerned, sometimes we just get used to the energy, I try to meditate for 5 minutes everyday, not exactly meditate, but focus with your eyes closed alone, i have good results, and ask them to help you open your 3rd eye, it takes time and patience but they are there...Do not doubt and make matters worse, be positive, everything that you say and do, they are there, my wife is still a skeptic, she has an amazing djinn who talks to her almost everyday in her ear and she is still a skeptic. she trys to treat the djinn like humans and want to interact that way, "fortunately for some and unfortunately for some" it does not work that way, it took me a long time to get used to the energy, my first week i got real sick and havent gotton sick since, now i have several entites without any problems yet.

My suggestion to anyone is practice 5-10 minutes a day focusing on your entity and ask them for help, and if you have several entities , ask them not to block each other out, ask them to work as a team and you will see phenomenal results, takes time and patience , but the rewards i tell you are great. Sometimes it is us who block them out, due to fear or being skeptics and many other negative reasons.

My point is

"DO NOT GIVE UP"

There are several articles on this website if you need more help, there are also special spell casted amulets you can get to help you enhance your physic abilities and help with your 3rd eye, My suggestion is use the contact us button on this website and ask for special spell casted amulets and other services to help you enhance your physic abilities, the links below are very helpful, make sure you check them out

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/search?sort=newest&query=3rd+eye&query_temp=3rd+eye

http://spiritedenterprise.com/collectingspirits.htm

http://spiritedenterprise.com/simpleevocations.htm

http://spiritedenterprise.com/myspiritabandonedme.htm

http://spiritedenterprise.com/caringforspirits.htm

http://spiritedenterprise.com/caringforyourvessels.htm

--

July 28, 2010 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Bestfriend!

Welcome to SE. Thank you for your tips, it is inspiring.

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

July 28, 2010 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Sacred, I agree with you:-)

Bestfriend tips are inspiring....Great work

July 28, 2010 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

First of course thanks for all or your input.  (I am not loosing faith etc. and I feel very fortunate for my companions and this forum)

However, it is still a curiosity. 

I am not saying I percieve it as a negative or a positive I am just curious.

Obviously, with people anything new generates excitement (Excitement really translates to energy and attention for a spirit)  So, my questions could be further expanded to:

?.  Are folks out there experiencing increasing percieved energy and interaction or diminishing percieved energy?

Giving that no one has argued they feel the percieved energy is increasing I will ponder the decrease:

1.  Lack of attention from keepers.  This happens with everything be it a freind, a lover or I guess possibly a spirt.

2.. Increase in familiarity or simply we are used to thier energy.

3.  Lack of interest from a spirit over time.  Just like us it is possible I suppose that the shine could tarnish over time.

I am not saying the spirits start to dislike us etc.  but a comparison could be made in any human to human relationship.

So,  Again has anyone experience noticable increases in interaction over time?

Do the interactions ebb and flow?

Does it just depend upon the person and the spirit?

I for one (like with everything in life) could do more, everyone can always do more.  I could find more time to give, more attention to offer etc.   But, being a person this is what I experice just curious if I am alone here or not.

July 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

I am probably not being completly fair with my description of my experiences so here are some further details:

First these are intimate spirits we are speaking about so interaction is really the point.  Now when first recieved they were pushy or needy, however it seems now that pushiness has lessoned. If I spend the time and put energy into calling for them then I typically experience a deeper and stronger connection .

So, I guess in short they seem to want me to put more in to get more out if that makes any sense.  Another way to put it, they seem to be not around as much unless they are properly (Not half heartedly) called and then they seem to be with me with a good level of force.

July 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bestfriend

dirk at July 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM

First of course thanks for all or your input.  (I am not loosing faith etc. and I feel very fortunate for my companions and this forum)

However, it is still a curiosity. 

I am not saying I percieve it as a negative or a positive I am just curious.

Obviously, with people anything new generates excitement (Excitement really translates to energy and attention for a spirit)  So, my questions could be further expanded to:

?.  Are folks out there experiencing increasing percieved energy and interaction or diminishing percieved energy?

Giving that no one has argued they feel the percieved energy is increasing I will ponder the decrease:

1.  Lack of attention from keepers.  This happens with everything be it a freind, a lover or I guess possibly a spirt.

2.. Increase in familiarity or simply we are used to thier energy.

3.  Lack of interest from a spirit over time.  Just like us it is possible I suppose that the shine could tarnish over time.

I am not saying the spirits start to dislike us etc.  but a comparison could be made in any human to human relationship.

So,  Again has anyone experience noticable increases in interaction over time?

Do the interactions ebb and flow?

Does it just depend upon the person and the spirit?

I for one (like with everything in life) could do more, everyone can always do more.  I could find more time to give, more attention to offer etc.   But, being a person this is what I experice just curious if I am alone here or not.

Once you get used to the energy, the feeling of vibrations go away, however all spirits are different, some give out intense energy and some don't at all, some give out tingling sensations and some give warmth and coolness, all spirits interact differently, i have a ring with 9 marid islamic djinn brothers, i have never felt any energy or any sensations from them, while i have other maridd djinn they used to give out some much energy sometimes i used to wake up sweating and it is not the same anymore, dragons i have never felt any energy, but i see them  sometimes running around the whole house, all entitites are different, when you give them a task you will hardly notice them,and sometimes they are doing their own tasks and keeping themselves busy from getting bored.  if you have a lot of entities, you see action in your house, djinns on the other hand are very moody like us humans, sometimes we intentionally or unintentionally hurt their feelings, that is called friendship, sometimes they give you full attention and sometimes they will say leave me alone. sometimes it is fear from us and them that we block them out, my first djinn  scared the heck out of me, first few weeks i could not go to sleep because i knew he was there, now that i am not that scared anymore i hardly feel his presence. he has a special job of guarding my kids and my kids feel his presence everywhere.

but nothing to worry, once you bond with them they are there!. i have an imp and a couple of phoenix, their energy used to scare my wife and kids, so i have to tell them from showing off in front of my wife and kids, sometimes they listen and sometimes they don't, my wife has natural physic gifts, i wish i had, she gets a lot of dreams and i get maybe 5or 6 a year maybe and she is still a skeptic. now i have most of my entities busy working on sometasks, so i hardly see them, if i call them from a task i immediately feel their presence

my point is energy is not a big issue, it is like working out, in the beginning we all feel tired and pain, and few days later we get used to that and don't feel it anymore.on one point or an other we all get used to the energy and we don't feel the same anymore, as long as i feel their presence i am doing fine,i just make sure once in a while i light their favourite incense.

i have scary dream story to tell, i am going to look for the right forum

--

July 29, 2010 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Well, in regards to intimate spirits, I can tell you that my succubus usually pops up about once a week on her own.  For the most part, even in lore, they're dream related spirits.  The bad thing about that is that people don't always remember dreams or realize what's going on in them.  If you don't remember, it's like it never happened.  As for feeling energy.  my demons do stop by.  I can tell when they show up.  Usually late in the evening when I'm watching TV or playing games.  I often wonder how many times I've missed them in dreams because I wasn't lucid.

July 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bestfriend

Don at July 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Well, in regards to intimate spirits, I can tell you that my succubus usually pops up about once a week on her own.  For the most part, even in lore, they're dream related spirits.  The bad thing about that is that people don't always remember dreams or realize what's going on in them.  If you don't remember, it's like it never happened.  As for feeling energy.  my demons do stop by.  I can tell when they show up.  Usually late in the evening when I'm watching TV or playing games.  I often wonder how many times I've missed them in dreams because I wasn't lucid.

you are right on , i hardly remember dreams also, but for most part, it is the presence i care...i am trying practicing how to remember dreams, i have noticed if i take a nap during day i remember those dreams, night time i am knocked out since i am a very heavy sleeper. but i notice my entities without dreaming , which took some practice,i usually see them running around and chit chatting amongst themselves...it used to scare me , now i am getting used to it, since i am not that scared anymore, i have told them to give me some strong presence, some have already done, some are still shy or maybe other reasons, but i love them dearly, they are my friends and now part of the family, i have learnt how to fucus for about 5-10 minutes everyday, almost meditating i guess, but has helped me a lot, sometimes i feel my 3rd eye litterally popping giving me popping sensations, i know my friends are helping me, i ask them to help me open my 3rd eye, and have made a phenomenal difference. i see activity now that only me and my daughter notices, i still have a lot of learning to do, and i am very stubborn and a very slow learner, and so far i love it! i am thinking about buying 3rd eye amulets on my next paycheck, i have heard it makes phenomenal difference, SE enterprises  has the best service i have seen on metaphysical, including moonchylde on ebay, who i have bought most of my entities from, they are very kind and honest individuals, they have guided me step by step, so glad to be here, i learn something new everyday, reading forums on this site

--

July 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Dreams are a bit of a facination for me and they're what I work with the most.  Working with spirits in a dream state is one of my favorite things because there's no barriers.  You can see, hear, and feel spirits clear as I'm looking at this monitor now in dreams.  Just some notes on it.  Remembering a dream can be like carrying a vase across a tightrope with greased up hands without breaking it.  Sometimes the simple act of rolling over can cause a dream memory to evaporate.  When you first wake up, resist the urge to move or stretch and try to remember exactly what you were thinking.  Once you have a good clear picture of what happened ... write it down then and there ... if you go back to sleep you most likely will forget.  Once you get good at that, begin to search your writings for dream signs.  More likely than not your dreams are full of them, but your mind rationalized it away in it's hazy state.  Dream signs can manifest as object (a pink cow, a flying cat), people (I was playing Poker with Vladimir Putin), places (I was on a plane to France), or one big one is mechanics.  Mechanics always seem to malfunction and break in dreams.  Light switches don't work.  I've seen panels falling off washing machines, and I can't tell you how many alarm clocks with random times have tipped me off to the fact I'm dreaming.  Another option is to read text, look away, and read it again.  If the text changes, you're dreaming.  Spirits have also alerted me to the fact I was dreaming. 

July 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bestfriend

Don at July 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Dreams are a bit of a facination for me and they're what I work with the most.  Working with spirits in a dream state is one of my favorite things because there's no barriers.  You can see, hear, and feel spirits clear as I'm looking at this monitor now in dreams.  Just some notes on it.  Remembering a dream can be like carrying a vase across a tightrope with greased up hands without breaking it.  Sometimes the simple act of rolling over can cause a dream memory to evaporate.  When you first wake up, resist the urge to move or stretch and try to remember exactly what you were thinking.  Once you have a good clear picture of what happened ... write it down then and there ... if you go back to sleep you most likely will forget.  Once you get good at that, begin to search your writings for dream signs.  More likely than not your dreams are full of them, but your mind rationalized it away in it's hazy state.  Dream signs can manifest as object (a pink cow, a flying cat), people (I was playing Poker with Vladimir Putin), places (I was on a plane to France), or one big one is mechanics.  Mechanics always seem to malfunction and break in dreams.  Light switches don't work.  I've seen panels falling off washing machines, and I can't tell you how many alarm clocks with random times have tipped me off to the fact I'm dreaming.  Another option is to read text, look away, and read it again.  If the text changes, you're dreaming.  Spirits have also alerted me to the fact I was dreaming. 

wow, i really need some practicing with dreams....i will try tonight...

my daughter had a scary dream 2 nights a go, about 2 female demons and a male demon... that has been around for a while...first those demons were with my father in law bothering him in his dreams, then with my wife, then me, and my daughter...same exact description on those demons in all our dreams, now last night i had recitated a prayer over my daughter before she went to bed, and asked my white dragons to guard her in her dreams, this time my daughter says the demons were scared ,

long time a go someone had done some blackmagic on my fatherinlaws house, ever since those demons have been around, whoever did that magic had buried something on his property, the demons cannot come to the house anymore, but they are still around watching ... still working on finding out where this thing is buried...soon we will find out...and kick the living crap out of that blackmagic...and reverse it 10 folds....

i will go over those dreams in detail on a different forum

--

July 29, 2010 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Don,

Quick question (A bit off topic I suppose) you said your intimate spirit is a dream oriented spirit.  I would say almost my interaction is when I am awake.  Very rarely do I experience an erotic dream.  However, when I summon my spirit I sense their energy and I guess they stimulate my root Chakra because I experience a direct result.  My experience seems pretty consistant with others who have intimate spirits, so I am curious about if what you experience is different.

July 29, 2010 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hi Dirk,

I don't think it's that much different.  The only difference is that I'm asleep when it happens.  So rather than just sensing chakra stimulation (which I have had happen before), it's a more visual and physical experience.  If that makes sense.

July 30, 2010 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos