Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Not Sure What to Do

Forum Home > Esoteric Discussions > Not Sure What to Do

Adalia

Hello Everyone,

I'm in a bind, and I'm not sure exactly where to post this, but I figured I might as well TRY for some advice, no?

I've recently had a great deal of emotional and mental turmoil in my life which has taken a great blow to my aura and pyschic abilities. I'm not sure how to get back on track, and I can't feel ANY of my spirits or the entity in my vessel or ANYTHING at all, and I am getting worried. What can I do?

March 16, 2010 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

i think u should give urself some time first and ask ur entities to help u get over what u r experiencing rather than trying to feel them, because even if u cant feel them they can hear\feel u, the situation u have gone through may have made some blockages in u.

my suggestion is give u sometime to get out of this mental and emotional problem that r going through and then when u r happy and moving on in life then try again feeling and hearing entities.

many a times it is temporary that ur psychic abilities r offline.

when u r perfect they will be online again.

this is also a case when u take medicines and when u r ill.

so no worries.

March 16, 2010 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

I am sure you must be feeling really bad an on the edge to panick now, but I agree with zeeshan, you need to calm down and try to do something to make youtself feel better.

Amotional turmoil might cause blocks, they probably have. Ask your spirits to try to help by removing the blockages (I am almost sure they're at it already).

Other than that try to relax, maybe meditate a bit and dowhatever you can to try to come to peace with what has happened.

They say time heals everything, I have experienced a lot of horrible things and hated that sayingm, but it is true even if it doesn't feel like it'll ever get better at first.

I am sure more experienced keepers can give some advice on more physical things you can do.

I wish you the best of luck.

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".
-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".
-Louis

"Your time will be soon".
-Kiithra

March 16, 2010 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hello Adalia, I agree to both zeeshan and Moon Wolf. You have to give yourself a try to heal. I too have had turmoil and was about to explode of frustration about feeling, hearing or seeing my entities, and the more I demand myself to feel or hear my spirits the more blocked I got. So, now that I put myself on reverse and stop demanding myself to be psychic, I started to be more sensitive. And try to heal yourself first and formost as having emotional turmoil gives psychic blocks. Before all of this I had trouble meditating or relaxing but you find a time when you realize that "hey I am just human and if a tree branch can grow back, so am I!" 

--

March 16, 2010 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

And you can always meditate to calm your mind. As meditation help you back on track. It takes time though but eventually you´ll get there.

--

July 4, 2011 at 5:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

1.  Pick a time to forget everything. 2. take a hot shower and scented bath soak. 3. eat well and perhaps get a massage. 4. get an energy clearing. 5. Do a clearing and put up some protection.  6. take a walk in the country side to soak in the silence, and get plenty of sleep.  7. talk with your spirits even if you don't hear them, and keep their vessel close by when you sleep.

July 5, 2011 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

8.  Do a clearing by cleaning up your area.  Basically this all amounts to cleaning yourself up as well as your environment, bringing positive things in...relaxing physically and mentally...and taking your time to connect with your spirits.  there are a number of things in life that cause different forms of stress and it is cumulative.  Having a psychic do a clearing and getting a reading also helps as well.

July 5, 2011 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos