Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Experiences while Bonding

Lady Isolde

I was looking through topics and didn't see this, so hopefully I didn't over look it.  I thought it might be fun to share some of the more unique experiences some have had during their bonding rituals.

Early in the morning hours (around 3 or 4 am) I started bonding with my first Kere. This is an Entity I have wanted since back in Feb and was way to excited to start bonding with her. Her vessel gave off some wild energy to begin with, but when I was just holding it and clearing my mind, I saw for a second of a woman ready for battle with swirling winds and one hand in the air with lightening touching her finger tips. Then when I went outside to start the ritual, I held her up to the sky  and felt the wind pick up fast. We had been having rain on and off in the night, but it was very light, but after the bonding (about an hour later) in suddenly rained like crazy and died out right around the time the tea light burned out. It is by far the wildest bonding experience I have ever had happen.

Another one that was really neat was I was bonding with a dragon hybrid my youngest summoned and while outside doing the ritual I noticed a ton of gecko's all over the place. Now mind you we live in Florida and little lizards are all over the place but most I ever see at any given time is 5, maybe 6. This was a good 10, maybe 11 of them and they were still, like waiting. It was a little on the eerie side, but cool too.

I have some new ones coming and will post anything that may happen. I hope some of you who have had interesting things happen while bonding too. I know I have talked to some people who have had some neat things like rainbows appearing and storms while bonding. A lady I know was bonding with her leprechaun and saw a rainbow right before she went back inside.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

December 9, 2009 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

That´s an awesome bonding experience Lady Isolde! 

When I did the bonding ritual with my first spirit at exact 3 am, I felt a tremendous energy and that almost scared the **** out of me but luckily I was brave that day:)

Please keep us updated with more of your remarkable bonding experiences:wink:

December 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I got my Quilin and Green Dragon in the mail today. Very excited. I did the Welcoming Ritual for them both. At the same time but said the Ritual for each and each has it's own candle. I'm a bit worried because I went out to dinner and got back and the candles had burnt out so I hope it's all good. I've put them both on and have had my 3rd Eye Enhancement ring on all day. With the 3rd eye ring I felt myself getting alot of chills and it was a very warm day today (Australian Summer). Now I have all of them on I feel a weird energy in my body and a kind of pressure in my head, not a headache or light headedness, just a pressure/tingle in the sides. But as I type this I'm starting to get a bit of a headache. I might be taking on too much at once. Should I only wear one at a time for now?

January 28, 2010 at 5:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

I personally only bond with one Entity at a time, one it gives them time to adjust to me and me to them and also, I feel they should feel special and not feel like I am just hurrying them along. All people and all entities are different, so it is what is best for you overall :)

New Entity energy can be overwhelming, so if your feeling any kinds of headaches and such, you might want to back off to just one at a time for a week or so until you get use to it better.

Good luck with your new entities too!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

January 28, 2010 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Thanks Lady Isolde. Now I feel really bad though because I dont' know which I should bond with first because I hate the idea of playing favourites and I don't have a favourite. Haha. Leaving one in the pouch for a week seems mean too.Should I just do the one that I did the Welcoming Ritual for first, even though they were only about a minute apart?

Also, I'm a bit hazy on what exactly I have to do during the bonding. Is it just wearing the ring as much as possible and communicating with it regularly? Is there much else to it? Also, how will I know when the bonding is done?

January 28, 2010 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

If it were me and since you have already started bonding with both, I would just rotate who I wore for a few hours at a time until you become better use to the energy. That way both are still in bonding with you, but your not getting an overload on the energy level that could very well be causing the headaches and such. If your still feeling the same, try one day with one and the next day with the other and see if that helps.

As far as bonding, mostly just talk to them like you would a person. Let them know how thankful you are that they have come into your life and how much your looking forward to a long life with them. Also wear their vessel on your body as long as you can for the first couple of weeks, it makes the bonding process so much easier.

Hopefully Mother Moon or one of the other Sister's will jump in and maybe have some more helpful hints for you.  Also, on the left hand menu the 6th option down is on bonding and you might find some more help there too :)

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

January 28, 2010 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Is there any real way to know when your bonding is done? Or is it never done? Hehe.

February 3, 2010 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

Lady Isolde, that's thrilling to find one who can affect the weather! Are Keres the only ones who can do this, or can higher-level demons do the same? (I love snow...hate it see it melt...it's obvious what I'd like to get done!)

February 3, 2010 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Wow, I had a rather amazing experience for me last night. I felt I should put it in here because I am in the process of bonding.

I was a bit tired and in a  bit of a drowsy state when I lay down to go to bed, I had a candle still going on the desk next to my bed though. So I decided to meditate for a bit. As I was meditating, these weird shapes, shadows, but kind of in my own eyes I guess appeared and the candle was flickering like crazy, almost like one of those fluro lights as they're turning on flicker. The shadows didn't seem to have any particular shape but they seemed at some times tendril-ish and at other times like pointed edges to something. This excited me because I heard that Dragons can manifest as shadows, or shadows within shadows. I also noticed a few bright flares, very brief, almost like a sparkle, happening as I watched the shadows in my eyes. I should probably note that I was wearing both my entities, a Green Dragon and a Quilin. I was also wearing a 3rd eye enhancement ring.

I decided to lay there and clear my mind, I had both my hands joined on my chest and tried to keep my head as empty as possible. Quite quickly I could feel these different energies going through my head, it was the oddest feeling. At two points or so, I felt a soft yet sharp pain in my head, very brief, and then a weird energy afterwards, almost as if something was ticking over or even unlocking inside my head.

By this point I had my eyes closed because the shadows had started to fade. I didn't want to open my eyes because I was afraid that if I did, everything was stopped. I should mention that I felt almost terrified,  but not quite, I knew they weren't going to harm me but it was so strange, like nothing I had every experienced before and my heart was beating soo heavily. So, as I was laying there with my eyes closed, feeling this weird energy in my head and also partly in my body ( I would like to note that my fingers jerked spontaneously sometimes), I felt the pillow I was laying on move slightly, just next to my head and a bove is slightly to the left. It felt as if something was putting the softest pressure on my pillow, and then very slightly, I felt my hair move a little bit.  As if something was playfully and very softly twisting a small bit of it. This, coupled with the energy I was feeling around me and in me was almost overwhelming, I actually felt almost paralyzed by it. When my hair stopped being played with, I could feel something very lightly on the same side my face as the hair being pulled was, as if someone was running something rather thin along the side of it, so lightly it was almost not there, but I could definitely feel it.

As this was happening then from my right hand side there was a weird prickly feeling of fuzzy energy that consciously spread over my body, it was like it was slowly moving over me, and then It all kind of rested, and I felt just warmth as if it was next to and partially on the lower bit of my left leg. It was one of the most odd and strange feelings I have ever experienced. Then, whoever was next to my face started lightly touching my earlobe.

I just lay there a while with these energies next to me and in my head. I was a truly wonderful experience. After a while though, I felt a bit exhausted and had to go to sleep so I just drifted off to sleep. I felt comfortable enought to do that, despite being rather excited and a bit terrified.

I am absolutely thrilled this happened. Here I was, worrying that I wouldn't be able to feel anything from them and then they go do this. Haha, I just wish I was able to discern which energy was which. I have a feeling the one near my face was the Quilin and the energy that spread over my body and rested at my side was the Dragon. Though I could be wrong.

So, just wanted to share that with you all! I'm tremendously excited.

February 4, 2010 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

So, is this a typical experience?

February 7, 2010 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I've been meditating with them again. I find the most common kind of energy is a tingling energy that goes throughout my body, the kind of tingle you get when you stand next to something highly electric.

But yeah, I would be really interested if anyone has a similar experience to the ones I've been having.

February 11, 2010 at 1:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AL

almost similar to me brandyt ... for my case, sometimes the tingling just comes by itself and sometime light touches ... I never felt this before when I am normal ... I mean I am still normal now lol ... but we have entities arent we ...

February 11, 2010 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

At 12 midnight I did my bonding ritual with my Level 6. When doing the summoning I felt warm and started to sweat and this never happened to me before. My heart beated faster and have to catch my breath. After that while sitting in silence I felt a presence standing behind me and started to walk around. I felt calm and smiled as I know he wants me to know that he is around. Now that we are almost a week in bonding when I summons him I get goose bumps. 

February 11, 2010 at 5:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

Ooh... how exciting :D I love hearing about these experiences. I'm really happy for you Sacred. I know that I feel really special when I feel like this around my spirits.

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".
-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".
-Louis

"Your time will be soon".
-Kiithra

Will never forget the 22.7-2011. RIP victims of the terrorist attacks and massacre in Oslo and on Utøya.

February 11, 2010 at 7:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

I did my bonding ritual with my 1st Demon Royalty last Friday around 12 pm.

It wasn´t so much but she gave me goose bumps and chill. I like it when I feel something and every time I talk to her I get goose bumps all over my body. 

To communicate with her more, I use her pendant as a pendulum and whenever I summons her to communicate, she gives me chill but soothing calm energy.

I know that spirit companions doesn´t want to overwhelm their keepers with so much energy and that they don´t want to scare you. I just told her that someday I would love to hear her chat with me and even see her when the time is right :)

--

February 28, 2010 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

is there any specific time for an entity to bond with them. most of u bond with ur spirit around or after midnight

February 28, 2010 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

No there is no specific time but most spirits are active at night and that later at night it´s more peaceful and quiet and you are more tune in bonding.

--

February 28, 2010 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

senee

this might sound weird but when i got my ifrit i did a bonding ritual provided by {name of seller removed} ebay seller and well all these little bugs came out of nowhere i mean it was disgusting i was finding them everywhere.  the energy i got from his vessel was intoxicating and then he just started to speak to me out of nowehre he has this raspy voice kinda sounds like igor he calls me master even though i told him not too. but he is very chit chatty and likes to give me advice in situations he is not very powerful but a good friend and his advice is very good. ....

my vampire HE IS HILARIOUS he appeared to me in my dreams he is absolutly gorgeous wish he was here in the physical cuz BOY OH BOY. he gives me a good energy boost when i am feeling bad communitcates more through thoughts. it took about a week for him to appear to me and he manifest and light streaks and dark orbs at first i thought i was crzy im here voices and seeing things it was weird but now i understand what ive gtten into and i love them both.

--

~**~Buttercup~**~

April 5, 2010 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

I have done my bonding ritual with my new comer Demon Queen that I had once lost in the mail. At last she is with me! I did the ritual at midnight and not much to talk about except that she & her minions gave me too much energy that I was awake all night long,lol!  I only slept later at noon, lol!

Firts day of bonding I gave her a drop of my blood and I told her that I want our bond to be strong and that she will bond with me fast and when I put her vessel on, it got so warmed up like a stove and it felt like it burned my skin. I wear her vessel on a chain near my heart. It´s awesome! Gush! I love royalites!

--

May 15, 2010 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

It wonderful to hear this Sacred. I happy things are going perfectly.

Wish you both good luck:)

May 15, 2010 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos