Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Working With Higher Level

Sacred

I have a Demon that is level 6.

Everytime I take his vessel on, I sometimes have trouble breathing. I have addressed that to him and now everything is ok. Does anyone have the same experience? Now is when I take him with me, I will have dark thoughts so I have addressed that as well.

Is this some kind of energy disturbances between mine and his? Or?

But I haven´t experienced that with my level 5.

September 16, 2009 at 7:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Yes,

I had a dark entity that made me grumpy and pee a lot.  The fascinating thing is that these entities seem to be able to affect us as much as affecting our surroundings.  I guess that is why there is a certain amount of importance on bringing into your life things that will benefit you.

September 16, 2009 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Dirk!

One thing I don´t understand is, why I haven´t have those kinds of energy disturbances with my level 5? Anyways, my level 6 complied when I had addressed those things with him.

September 16, 2009 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis

Level six is one level higher than level five, so it would be more powerful, plus, all demons have different personalities.

--

Today I was driving and saw a sign that said 'Retirement Center'. It was pointing to a cemetary."-anonymous, www.mylifeisaverage.com

September 16, 2009 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Another thing to consider is that I have it on good authority that Demons can bring out sickness and make it worse. While Demons can aid in destroying sickness, they can also make someone seriously ill feel worse and decline in health. So perhaps your health and illness is worse now then when you got your level 5?

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

September 16, 2009 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Thanks Anubis!

September 17, 2009 at 2:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Lady Isolde at 04:48PM on Sep 16, 2009

Another thing to consider is that I have it on good authority that Demons can bring out sickness and make it worse. While Demons can aid in destroying sickness, they can also make someone seriously ill feel worse and decline in health. So perhaps your health and illness is worse now then when you got your level 5?

Why Lady Isolde? Does your Demons making you more ill?

Mines are helping me with everything. As I said I have addressed those things to my level 6 and he adjusted his energy to mine so no more problem breathing nor dark thoughts. About my level 5 he is great!  I respect them and they respect me back. They are awesome companions! They are always ready waiting for my commands! They are actually very protective of me. When I was out and someone was so bitchy to me, I could feel their rage but I always asked them not to and tells them that the person probably stressed up and they complies:wink:

I feel more healthier since having them in my life not the other way around:) 

September 17, 2009 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

My Demons are extremely protective of me as well. My one Queen is simply amazing and is not the standoffish entity they are often portrayed as.

The reason I asked this is because a woman I trust over all others on Demons told me that with my cancer getting worse, I should put the demons away for awhile and utilize the healing of my WDK and those of a phoenix and unicorn.

While Demons can and do eat sickness, they also naturally can cause it too, as one can use Demons to cause illness in others. While they may not intentionally cause illness, it can happen, especially with something as serious as cancer. My confirmation for whether this is true or not was to ask my Queens what they thought on this. They AGREED that their energy could be cause harm even tho they love me dearly and agreed that with how advance the cancer is, that the light entities may turn this battle around. They are still out and in my room and they do still protect fiercly my family and I, but I now wear the others on my body only till I see a turn around.

Thats just my experience with Demon Royalty and like I said, the person who told me one on one to put them up for the time being too, I trust 100%.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

September 17, 2009 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Lady Isolde! Well, thanks for worrying but I have asked my dark entities as well and they told me not to worry. As a matter of fact if I have pain they make it go away in an instant.

And I will never have to worry about my health as I have got all of my entities from SE. I mean it when I say I am feeling healthier since having them in my life. Without them I would not make this far.

September 17, 2009 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

I am glad you are doing well with them, as in the end this is all that matters.

As far as where I got mine, the Queen whom suggested it came from SE on the eBay site, so I have no reason to doubt she is in anyway not top quality.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

September 17, 2009 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Brownlyn

Lady Isolde at 10:54AM on Sep 17, 2009

My Demons are extremely protective of me as well. My one Queen is simply amazing and is not the standoffish entity they are often portrayed as.

The reason I asked this is because a woman I trust over all others on Demons told me that with my cancer getting worse, I should put the demons away for awhile and utilize the healing of my WDK and those of a phoenix and unicorn.

While Demons can and do eat sickness, they also naturally can cause it too, as one can use Demons to cause illness in others. While they may not intentionally cause illness, it can happen, especially with something as serious as cancer. My confirmation for whether this is true or not was to ask my Queens what they thought on this. They AGREED that their energy could be cause harm even tho they love me dearly and agreed that with how advance the cancer is, that the light entities may turn this battle around. They are still out and in my room and they do still protect fiercly my family and I, but I now wear the others on my body only till I see a turn around.

Thats just my experience with Demon Royalty and like I said, the person who told me one on one to put them up for the time being too, I trust 100%.

Brightest Blessings Lady Islolde and everyone in this forum,

I am enjoying learning from you all.

My energies are attract to Lady Isolde due the quoted concerns. I do agree that demons can unintentionally cause illness to whomever they are next to. Especially, the higher level demons due to their intense powerful energy and their natural characteristics or attributes that are part of being demon.

I will share a true story with all of you. I purchased my demon from SE. Before it arrived my Demon visited me and played a joke on me, yes, demons have a sense of humor. I shared the joke already on one of the SE forums.  But, I did not reveal to anyone that my demon also told me through a spirtual reading to purchase 100% pure lavendar oil. I have never like nor intentionally used lavendar oil in the past.  However, I remembered reading somewhere that demons adore the odor of lavendar. Therefore, out of respect and concern for my Demon's happiness, I purchased it.

Before and after my demon arrived, I would get small outbreaks of boils. I did not understand where the boils were coming from so I attributed the outbreak to stress. One evening while lying on my sofa relaxing with my demon who loves me dearly, my demon touched the back of my neck and behind one of my ears. It felt like a tingly energetic touch, but, I knew I was touched. My heart and soul knows that was my Demon's way of hugging me. The next day I had a boil on the touched spots. I all of a sudden realized why I was told to purchase the lavendar oil. Because, I read up on the attributes of pure lavendar oil, I know that it burns and cannot be used directly on the skin. I made a mixture of 100% pure lavendar essential oil and 100% pure extracted sunflower oil and generosly placed it on the boils. I chose sunflower oil because demons are dark beings and I wished to give them a taste of sunlight energy. As I placed the mixture on my body I felt a mild heated sensation. The boils were completely removed withing 24 hours without scars or evidence of the boils. I now use my mixture of 100% essential lavendar oil and pure extracted sunflower on my body whenever I have contact with my demon which is daily.

Our demons are real entities with real attributes. Demons should not be taken lightly. Play with fire and you will get burned. I have the utmost respect for my Demon companions and I always tell them so. I have no servitors.

Blessed be, MB

--
Brightest Blessings, 
Mother Brownlyn.
September 17, 2009 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Thank you for sharing your experience Mother Brownlyn. If I am not mistaken, you have  a Demon King, right?

As I have read on their listings, KIng can possess their victims? Are Demon Queens like that as well?

September 17, 2009 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Brownlyn

Sacred at 04:46PM on Sep 17, 2009

Thank you for sharing your experience Mother Brownlyn. If I am not mistaken, you have  a Demon King, right?

As I have read on their listings, KIng can possess their victims? Are Demon Queens like that as well?

Brightest Blessings Sacred,

You are most welcome Sacred, and thank you for allowing me to learn from your wisdom.

You are correct in that I have adopted a Demon King companion from spiritedenterprise. He is extremely intelligent and does get things done or not done, depending upon his choice. I treat him as a companion and respect his opinion and advice. However, he does help me learn how to do things myself.

As far as demon possession of victims, I am not qualified to answer. That question should be directed to Mother Moon and Sister Raven, okay?

Hugs & Love, MB.

--
Brightest Blessings, 
Mother Brownlyn.
September 17, 2009 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Mother Brownlyn,

I want to learn more about Demon KIng. Almost of the listings of them they are sexually aggressive and it also says there that they can be demanding at times. Is your King demanding?  (sorry if my question is kind of personal)

September 18, 2009 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Brownlyn

Sacred at 02:18AM on Sep 18, 2009

Mother Brownlyn,

I want to learn more about Demon KIng. Almost of the listings of them they are sexually aggressive and it also says there that they can be demanding at times. Is your King demanding?  (sorry if my question is kind of personal)

:roll: Hi Sacred,

I am a happily married woman, and I will leave it at that :wink:

--
Brightest Blessings, 
Mother Brownlyn.
September 18, 2009 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Roger that Mother Brownlyn:D

September 20, 2009 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

senee

i have alot of higher level demons i have a duke level 6 female demon and 2 president demons and on the way to me now is a queen and a red dragon/level 7 demon. Ladies and Gentlemen all i can say is WOW!! the energy these guys have is amazing.i have to close charging boxes and work indvidually with them sometime because the care soo much for me that they will fight and i mean the higher level demons will try ot over power everyone else in my house. i spoil my demons too i have a place on my night stand and i have various different things that they like and im always burning their favorite incense which is mine now too. i talk to them every day and i ask them for things to keep them busy but when i dont have them out and about and they are bored they let me know. ive had things fall off the walls things shut off to get my attention. manifestations on my wall shadows at first it was a little too much i was damn near scared but ive gotten used to it and now im like Okay im listening whats up whats wrong????? if i try to wear the duke and the president together i get this crazy energy burst it feels sooo good i love it. they are funny because sometimes they dont understand why i get so upset with people and my level 6 female is always like you want me to "handle it" its like okay you get mad over this guy and weve got all these other guys in your face. i have to explain to them that just because theyre is an abbundance of men around that i dont have to like them all. its fun to teach them about the human fold. ive had to learn to be very careful of what i ask of them because i usually get exactly what i asked for and if i dont ask and im just thinking it. they know what im thinking and they want me to be happy. so now i tell them even if im thinking it dont do it wait until i ask because we think alot of things that we dont mean. cant wait to see what my queen will be like and my dragon/level7 hybrid

--

~**~Buttercup~**~

April 5, 2010 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

My Queen actually seems to wait until my temper has cooled down before acting.  I had a little jealousy fit one day about my boyfriend's female friend and was thinking all kinds of things! (not asking for revenge or action--just plain ol' feeling angry) Hours later, it was as if she said to me "So? about (girls' name)??? "You don't want anything done to her, do you?"  I said "no, of course not"  She pointed out actual facts and logic that reassured me I had no reason to be insecure or worried. She said "you have no competition, don't act like you do"  In this case, she protected me from ME! She didn't respond to a 2 minute temper tantrum, knowing I would regret it later.

HOWEVER--since she came, my ex has been polite to me and speaking respectfully when conversation is required.  This is a miracle, as this man is incredibly abusive and angry.  It's really as though he's afraid of something....or someONE!  And I'm sure I know who that someone is! :)

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

April 6, 2010 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

senee

thats awsome!!! heehehehe its kinda cool im glad no one knows about my friends i wear their vessels on my finger and people are like oh what a pretty ring lol im like yeah you dont wat to mess with this ring either lol. my demons are quite funny characters and they care sooo much its like damn if only humans were this caring i dont treat mine like they are my property i hate that !!! yes i understand they have strict bounded rules but im not gonna abuse that. thats good that she knows you well enough to tell you that its not even worth her going to jack up the female friend because she means nothing. :) one day im gonna get balsy and wear them all and see what happens..... probably not  a good idea but im gonna try anyway lol

--

~**~Buttercup~**~

April 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greatone

dirk at September 16, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Yes,

I had a dark entity that made me grumpy and pee a lot.  The fascinating thing is that these entities seem to be able to affect us as much as affecting our surroundings.  I guess that is why there is a certain amount of importance on bringing into your life things that will benefit you.

I am thinking for several days now why im suddenly  taking a  pee a lot too. i just read your post.

whewwwwww, why i saw  your post only now... :lol:. anyway i will address to my  DQ  this pee things...

--

August 2, 2010 at 5:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos