Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Clearing Crystals

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

This was submitted by one of our users and after trying it out myself, thought I would share it with all of you:)
If anyone knows the original author please let me know so we can give them credit:)

1. Surround yourself in white light.

2. Put the crystal in the hand you DONT write with and close it around the crystal.

3. Visualize/sense/know/feel energy moving from your heart down through your torso and legs into the earth going all the way down to the centre. Hook that energy, then bring it all the way back up to your heart.

4. Then move energy from your heart up through your neck and head and out your crown. Visualize/feel/know sense the energy going straight up into space. Hook it on a star that appeals to you. Bring the light of that star back down through your crown, down your body and into your heart. - you are now connected to mother earth and father sky, and you are grounded.

5. Say the following invocation 3 times in your head or out loud.

I invoke the light,

Of the light within,

I am a clear and perfect channel

The light is my guide

You will feel the crystal start to buzz in your hand as you say the invocation. Its powerful, and its quick, and most of all it works. You can do it anywhere, anytime, and no one really has to even know you are doing it.

This invocation is good for several situations, not only clearing crystals. It is a way of invoking the light, and stating that you work with the light, and only the light, thus being a form of protection. Use the invocation before doing any spiritual work. Use it before going to a place with negative energy. Use it before doing an entity clearing, or just whenever you feel the need. It is an ancient invocation, and its very very powerful.

July 31, 2009 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cherubscall

Will this work when clearing the room of negative energies in preparation for a bonding ceremony?  

April 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cherubscall

or is there something else one should always do before a bonding ceremony?

April 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Cool. I think I'll try this out when I'm working with reiki.

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

April 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.