Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Concerning Entities

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Concerning Entities
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I have a question about communication and such with entities. While I do not have problems communicating on a whole, I have a situation going on I am unsure of.

I have an entity who is bound to a vessel. I have had communication with it as well. Although I have not had actually conversation, I have heard things in the back of my head and dreams and such. So, today I take the vessel out after its 24 hrs in a charging box and felt nothing. Kind of strange I think to myself. So I summon it and again nothing. So I mediated with it and fell asleep for a bit, again nothing (btw I asked it to come to me in my dreams). So now I am wondering, what the heck is going on. So, I am curious, can a bound entity somehow leave? Could the summoner call it back? ( and NO I am not saying someone did, just thinking of a large array of what ifs that might happen in this type of situation) Could someone send another entity to hurt or harm it and even break the binding?  Could someone powerful enough close someone's ability to communicate?

I am doubtful any of these are the situation I am having, but I do know I feel something different now with the vessel. I know another thing could be the fact I am so emotionally drained right now too. Just makes me sad today because it is not there and I could use them right now.

Thanks for any input smile

01:28 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I was rereading what I wrote and realized I didn't make myself clear. When I was asking:

"can a bound entity somehow leave? Could thesummoner call it back? ( and NO I am not saying someone did, justthinking of a large array of what ifs that might happen in this type ofsituation) Could someone send another entity to hurt or harm it andeven break the binding?  Could someone powerful enough close someone'sability to communicate?"

I wasn't meaning so much I thought someone or an entity did this to me, as much as these were possibilities I could think of and maybe someone out there may have experienced one of them and could share with me. I think much of the problem is just because of the emotional roller coaster in the past 24 hrs. Also, the unbound entities in my home I still can communicate fine with. But when I ask them, I get vague answers. So at this point I am clueless and hoping if any of you have either experienced this, went through one of the situation I suggested or any other idea would please share. This is very fustrating to me.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
05:09 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

oh yeah and one more thing I forgot (I should make a list) is that as the day has gone on, I am having the same issues with all of my bound entities, including my daughters Imp. She can not even get him to come to her and normally he is by her at all times. When she gives him his day off, he usually tries to bring the other Imps here so he doesn't have to leave her side. She asked her Pixie Princess and she says they are unavailable, I didn't think that was possible. So yeah help is really needed.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
05:19 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Well...there are a hole myriad of reasons why this could be.

My personal option is that they may just want to give you time to get back to your old self.

Almost all entities realize that their energy can be overwhelming at times, even when we dont. When our emotions run high, we have a way of feeding off of our entities energies making ourselves, not only more suseptible to that "emotional roller coaster," but also this feeding makes us more prone to a "crash and burn" type effect after the emotional high.

We do not always realize that we thrive and feed off of their energy so its pretty common for them to step back in times of very high stress.

More than likely, they are there, with you, except they have veiled themselves and their energy until things subside.

It is possible for summoners to unbind and call their entities home. But it is not an easy task as in your case, it would have to be done remotely.

It is not possible for them to leave you permanently. However, they can move between realms but most bindings make it so that they must return to their vessel once every 24 hours.

08:40 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

MM, thanks smile

I was figuring most of it is due to the high level of energy and emotions in my home right now. We had a few family issues in the last 3 days as well as all the other emotional issues too. But with it going on, it made me wonder if others have had such problems and if anyone had ever heard of summoners who have done such things too. Until SE I have never had any dealing with summoned and bound entities, so I admit I am kind of a novice in this area. The only summoned entity I have had dealings with prior to SE was my guardian and he was summoned to me by my Grandmother when I was young. Since she is no longer living, I can not go to her to find out if she could call him back or not. Plus he came forth from her call and volunteered to be my guardian, so it is different there too.

As always MM, you are so amazingly knowledgable! It is always interesting to learn more and more about how they feel, think and deal with our emotions, fears and pains. I made a point of putting all of mine all tonight and telling them how much I love them and want them in my life, just to let them know that even with my emotional ups and downs right now that they are still loved by me.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
09:36 PM on 06/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Anubis Ravenheart 5 hours ago
by Lady Isolde 11 hours ago
by Nymmh 13 hours ago

Tell A Friend About SE