Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Most powerful Spirit/Entities

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Most powerful Spirit/Entities

FireDeMoN

Well, this is more like a sequel to a post that was posted here by Sacred awhile back but I thought of posting another one here with adding few more questions LOL. *sorry Sacred, I am making a sequel without your permission LOL:D*

The question is…What is most the powerful Spirit/Entity there is available to human‘s fold? I know many answered as a Djinn, or Dragon, MM said it was an Overlord or Fire King & I could personally say it’s the General Demon, but from the attributes and aspect of the Spirit/Entity, which is most the most powerful one out there? One that is “All-in-one” Spirit/Entity? Do such a Spirit/entity exists or every Spirit/Entity is powerful in they own unique way?

Many will say General or Counsellors would be considered all rounder’s BUT, is/are they anything above these all? That hasn’t yet been released to public yet? And is they any spirit/Entity that is yet to be discovered by human?

Djinn’s, Demon’s, Dragon’s, Vampire’s & many others…. Which we know of but if these exists, has anyone ever wondered there is maybe more out there that are trying to reaching us human?

I just would like to know what other member things about these questions and they perceptive on these questions.

Blessing:)

--

When fire is applied to a stone, it cracks.

*Previously Known As UK85*

We don't negotiate the deal. We're just the matchmakers.

April 21, 2011 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

I think to answer this question we would first need to define what is meant by "most powerful" or do you mean more along the lines of widest ranging abilities?  I think it would also depend on the keeper's intentions, skills, and magickal abilities.  If a keeper works consistently with an entity over a period of time, both spirit and keeper become stronger singly and together.  Spirits can also be much stronger if we allow them to work with us as companions in magick instead of just giving them a list of demands, wishes, wants etc.  I kinda feel that an entity is only able to be as strong as its keeper. 

I'm sure there are other non human entities out there which we've never come in contact with who are trying to reach us, and I'm sure there are other entities as well who aren't particularly social types or don't interact outside their own race/species.   

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

April 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

What I mean by “most powerful spirit/entity” is what is the most powerful Spirit/Entity in respect of their abilities and given tasks. Every spirit have different abilities, therefore everyone is strong in they own unique way but what was my original post was referring to a spirit/entity that is all-rounder’s spirit, capable of doing the most impossible of task.

--

April 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi FireDeMon!

I asked my Suki here to probably give you some idea, LOL!

She told me that The Most Powerful is Japanese....... I don´t know if she was joking or so. She has a great humor ya know, LOL!!!

She says "Hi" by the way :D

--

April 24, 2011 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Hey Sacred

Thanks…:)

LOL…I bet they are and almost forgot “hi” back 2 her too:D. I think she is right about Japanese

Blessing

--

April 24, 2011 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos