Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Hello

Forum Home > The Coffee Shop > Hello

Chaos

Hi I'm Chaos. I've been keeping spirits for around a year and a half and have studied magick for as long. Haven't really practiced it yet.

I have alot of spirits but today I got my first Demon from SE, a Beginner Demon. I plan on doing the bonding tonight, but he has already visited me the last few days.

I have a question though, the name I got seems like a moniker and not his True name, is this so? I got a name during meditation the other day while I was thinking about my new companion, it seems more appropriate. :/

January 29, 2011 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PsycloneDeth

Welcome son ;)

If he has a name that he likes better than the one given, he should have no issue with you calling him that name.

--

January 30, 2011 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Interesting…Have to spoken with MM about this? If not then I suggest to contact her and asks her about this name as demons names hold a great deal of power. Hope this helps.

Blessingsmile

--

I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations.

January 30, 2011 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chaos

Thanks UK85 I shall contact her.

January 30, 2011 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

The names that we provide for our entities are their true names. Because we work with our entities for an extended period of time before they are considered for the adoption process, its HIGHLY unlikely that we get the name wrong.

AND, with certain demons, their true name makes up the sigil used during the summoning process.

However, with that being said, you may have gotten is a nickname given to him by a previous companion...

Over the years, every once in a while, we come across a demonic who was released, usually upon the death of their human companion. We work with them, knowing that someday, they will be passed on to another individual. They work with us, knowing the same.

And though we do gain a lot of information while we work with them, when they do find their permanent keeper, they release a lot more information, especially about their past relating to their experience within the human race.

SO the information we present to you is not their entire past.

If this is the case, your demon may very well prefer the nickname, and if you and he are both comfortable with it, Id go ahead and use it BUT, I would keep his true name accessible at all times, just in case he doesnt come home when called by the nickname.

January 30, 2011 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chaos

smile Cool, thanks Mother Moon

January 30, 2011 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

There really is no need to worry, lol. I have a male demon who has a really interesting demon name but he hates it. I think it is really interesting sounding but like I said, he hates it for some personal reason. So instead he choose a nickname that sounds...funny and not at all "strong manly demonish". :P

He still respones to his really name but just REALLY prefers that I call him by the nickname instead. I just had the problem that at time I got him I could not really hear him clearly. But after saying his name I would get a slightly annoyed type energy about him. Once I was able to start interacting with him more it became appeart there was a name issue. I do wonder where he came up with his nickname but I guess that might be a conversion for another day.

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

February 1, 2011 at 6:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos