Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Green Dragons

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Green Dragons

Bandyt

I heard that Dragons often focus on the bigger picture. Anyway, I'vebeen mediating and asking my Green Dragon about earning more money so Ican save/finally pay off an Order with SE. Anyway, last night I had abig meditation session with him where I asked him again. Today I gotfired from my work. I was pretty upset, it was literally out ofnowhere, I was almost perfect at my Job, customers loved me, the staffloved me and I knew my work well, it was like second nature to me. Allof a sudden, the Boss calls me outside and tells me that I don't fitthe position, he can't give me any good explanation. I was in absoluteshock and just left straight away after I tried to get him to explainit to me but he wouldn't. So I go home and cry. I don't cry often butthis just caught me by complete surprise.

Mythoughts while I was walking home were that perhaps my Green Dragon hadsomething to do with this? Maybe this was a good thing, I wasn'tearning much money at all in the Job I was in and perhaps I could finda good Job that could provide me with more financial security? I'mpretty sure that my Dragon might have had some sway in events. I don'tblame him, I just hope this comes as a blessing in disguise.

What do you think?

Also, post some Green Dragon stories you might have

May 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Bandyt,

Well, I don´t have a green dragon but I have a similar experience like you.

I was on a dead end job. Working so hard and pays a little. I, like you did not have any trouble, the customers likes me even my co-workers. So, I asked one of my companions one night to get a raise or better pay. The next day, I got fired without any explanation whatsoever, like you I went home and cried and kept thinking that maybe my spirit companion misunderstood me BUT a week after, I got another job which was much better pay! 

I hope this help

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

May 25, 2010 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Just hang in there Bandyt. Your spirit companion will surprise you. 

Like mine did

--

Be who you Be... Anyone who ridicules you for your faith or beliefs, Stands in the Shadow of your Light.

May 25, 2010 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi Bandyt, Maybe this is the best thing that could happen.So many people unhappy in thier wor,bad pay, no job satisfaction.I don't have a dragon but I bet soon you will have a better new job.

Yours Paul

May 25, 2010 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

I'm sorry to hear this Bandyt but maybe this is new horizon for you with full of opportunity just waiting for you. Some entities have mysteries way fulfilling their owner’s wishes and you should believe me

Keep your chin up  

May 25, 2010 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Willow

Hi Bandyt~

Great things are about to happen for you thanks to all of your hard work and your willingness to work/meditate/trust your wonderful green dragon.  Green dragons of course bring opportunities for wealth into your life and since you have built such a strong bond w/your dragon he is not only your companion for life but he is w/you to make your life easier.  Prosperity, independence and wealth can be yours all because of your willingness to work hard and to keep going when things become extremely rough. 

Our companions want us to be successful in life and enjoy things to the fullest ~ if you don't mind putting in the hard work and effort they do not mind granting our wishes or clearing the path to make sure they come true.

Stay encouraged and know that a better job, making more money and fantastic opportunities is out there for you ~ you truly deserve it!!

Hugs, Mother Willow 

May 25, 2010 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

hi all,

i would like to ask that entities like green and copper dragons r strong in financial,business and daily life works, r these also capable of banishing entities and protecting thier companions from evil entities or ill intent magick, from accidents etc.

May 26, 2010 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Mother Willow, what an inspiring message! Something we can all be encouraged from, thank you for posting it!

Bandyt, you have GOT to know, we are all eagerly waiting to hear how your wonderful new job unfolds and presents itself to you!

--

"come to the dark side.... we have cookies"

May 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

sacred that was amazing experience and i m happy u have better job than before.

bandyt ups and downs come in everybody's life whether they have entity or not, but having friends can reduce that downs and increase that ups because of sharing.

i m 100% sure ur green dragon is working hard and u will soon get a better job.

guys i think this also depends on our destiny or luck if u rather.

May 27, 2010 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

I am sure you Dragon will take care of you  Something better will come along,

along, don't worry.

What I am most surprised over is how easy it must be to get fired at some places.
Where I work the only legal way they have to fire us is if we steal or break into the store, hit someone or make a huge scene in the store. Other than that it's pretty much impossible to fire someone. The workers are very, very protected.

And if you get fired then you are entitled to 1 month of work there so you can find something else (same if you quit, then you have to work a month so the employee can get a new worker).

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".

-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".

-Louis

"Your time will be soon".

-Kiithra

May 28, 2010 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

moonwolf what a great and fascinating law.

May 28, 2010 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

I agree with everyone

Keep your chin up, keep you hopes up high and you’ll never know what will knock on your door

May 28, 2010 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Bandyt!

How is it going with your green dragon? Did you find another job with much better pay and everything? Maybe I will get a green one myself.

--

June 23, 2010 at 5:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Oh, yeah! I forgot to report back!

The day I lost my job, I ran into an old friend on the bus that I used to work with. She told me that jobs were going at her work and that I should apply. I started applying for jobs, but I actually forgot to send in my resume'. I got fired on the Tuesday, the next Monday I got a call from her work asking if I could come in for an interview (even though I hadn't even e-mailed them my resume) on Wednesday. I went in on Wednesday for the interview, started training on Thursday and was working proper shifts by Friday. I get paid nearly $10 more an hour at this job than I was at my last job, this means I earn the same amount working 16 hours a week at this job as I did working 26 hours at my last job. 

I'm really starting to get into the groove of it too, I'm actually doing really well at it! It's not as fun as my last job (which was working in a video store) but it's not awful work. I ring up people and ask them to do research surveys over the phone, it's actually pretty interesting work. 

I'm even earning enough money to start properly pay off that Order I have here from SE that I've had for ages! By next pay I'll have it all paid off! 

So yeah, things ended up well. I can't recommend a Green Dragon enough. ^_^

June 23, 2010 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Oh Bandyt, that is awesomely amazing!

Well, I will ask MM for a Green Dragon but I first need to compute everything to see if I can afford it, lol! I have just paid for my Queen hybrid.

--

June 23, 2010 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

First of all, congrats.

In regards to Green Dragons, I thought I read they were mostly "only children" meaning they like to be the only spirit a keeper works with.  Is this not the case?

June 23, 2010 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Thanks Don! But I think when coming from SE they are educated to get along fine with other entities and I think there is exception.

--

June 23, 2010 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hearts and Dragons

Hello Don & fellow members:  Since we're on this topic, I thought I might add something.  In the case of my green dragon he communicated that he wanted to be the "only" dragon in my family of entities.  He seems to get on fine with everyone else; phoenix, elf, marid djinn and human spirit companion.  He was my first entity and very dear to me, so out of respect for him; I'm going to keep this a "one-dragon-family"... 

Hope everyone is having a great week.  Torrential rains here in the Midwest. 

Cheers,

H & D

June 23, 2010 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Oh that's wonderful news and congrats to you on your new jobs!!!

I knew there were other opportunities just waiting to be explored, so I’m very happy for you Bandyt. Good luck

And congrats to you too Sacred!!! I know you'll  love your new queen and please do let us know how things went with her.

I am, too looking to purchase few new entities as well, in which will be one Unicorn King for sure but not to sure what else to buy.

June 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Great news Bandyt I have got to get  a green dragon .Delighted things worked out well.

Paul

June 24, 2010 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos