Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: How to make a charging box from scratch?

Forum Home > Casting Spells > How to make a charging box from scratch?

Moon Wolf

So, do anyone have any good recipes on how to make a charging box from scratch?
You got a nice regular box. You know you got some magic abilities, but you're not sure what to do.

Now what do you do next? dry

I put the question in this category since I expect there to be a spell involved.

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".

-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".

-Louis

"Your time will be soon".

-Kiithra

07:12 PM on 02/25/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

AL

Hi there Moon Wolf,  

1)     I would like to know that too as I intend to have different boxes for my entities rather than sharing as I want to put different things, stones, furniture, etc into their boxes its gonna be their apartment/condo lol. I have few nice boxes,but they are not charging boxes but if possible, would like to fully utilize these boxes. I’m sure there will be different spells for dark, light and dragon charge boxes for them to be able to go back to their realm. But then again, if we have skills and spells to make charging boxes, then we can always go shop for the box that we/our entity like then we wont be buying charging boxes anymore lol.

2)     Charging under the moonlight – I did came across this article in the forum but it seems the discussion is left with no conclusion. Can we also put our vessels outside in the garden during half/full moon nights for few hours then pick it up later? Does this charge the vessel and our entity able to travel back to their realm orjust charge the stone for the vessel only?

3) Charging inside flower pot also left with no conclusion lol ...

08:07 PM on 02/25/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

As for Charging in a flower pot I wouldn't suggest that.

Typically, placing something in dirt or in running water or freezing etc are acts of cleansing (A Cleansing that would also potentially clean away or weaken your spirit)  As for moonlight my understanding is that it can act as a charging (Putting in energy)  However, a charging box performs two tasks.  One is to add energy but the other is to contain the energy and seperate it from you.

09:15 AM on 02/26/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

what is overloading of charging\cleansing box, is it when dont leave the box empty anytime to recharge its powers so it can charge vessels, or is it when we put more vessels than its capacity or is it something else, can overloading cause problems.

03:18 AM on 03/01/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Your right on the second one Zeeshan. You will see on SE that it will say the box can hold 3-4 or 8-10 or some number range like that. When someone puts more then whatever the box is made for, then they are overloading the box. Personally, I I try to always stay one or two under the top limit when I can. That way I am always getting top performance out of my charging boxes.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

07:15 AM on 03/01/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

zeeshan

thanks lady isolde, i myself started to put 1 spirit at a time.i have 1 box and i use same box for charge\cleanse all spirits (dark\light) but 1 at a time, alternatively.

i have 1 more question,

is charge box always remains all powerful ready to charge or does it gathers its energy during every full moon.

once u told that u have seen fae and dragon in its physical form in physical realm, does they have physical self or they do it for thier master's attention.

how fae and dragon looked like, i m curious. 

08:20 AM on 03/01/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

A charging box cannot be created merely out of moonlight.

There are TONS of various ways to create them.

We use only a few variations here at SE...tried and true methods that have been utilized by my family since long before I was born.

We use a combination of ritual clearing & cleansing castings coupled with castings to boost energy and contain energy.

Although we can create more than one box at a time, the average amout of castings put into each box is between 30 and 70, depending upon the size of the box.

The bigger the box, the more castings.

Some people create their boxes with spellwork that needs to be "boosted" every full moon under the moonlight, but we dont use that kind of spellwork here as it makes more work for our clients.

With that being said, you can utilize moon beams to give your magickals & entities a cosmic boost. This "boost" is short-lived and only last about 4 to 6 hours but wonderful if you plan on doing castings during the night with your magickals or entities.

01:36 PM on 03/01/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

AL

Hi there Lady Isolde smile its nice to hear from you and Mother Moon as well for explaining on creating the charging boxes – Thanks too smile. Btw, as mentioned that an entity needs to recharge once a week for 24hrs somewhere in these forum, for resting and to go back to their realm to see their family or for time-out but I did stumbled upon charging boxes that claimed to be really powerful that when you charge it for 15mins is equivalent of 3 days. Is it possible and if anyone answerable to this?

Btw, what Mother Moon elaborated in the ability to see forum, that it is your WILL to see then you be ‘seeing’ your entity/spirits and I guess I unintentionally saw my D and my Faes last nite. Its not that I really wanted to see them but just having a positive thinking that somehow I will see them as they are my companions. That time I am sitting quietly on the floor, sort of resting and didn’t expect anything, my bedroom light is dimmed and only getting the lights from my balcony and I whispered call them to come back to me as its time to sleep and my dginn is always with me.  After a few moment, I saw a shade came and then disappeared and then followed by couple streak of lights at the corner of my left eye. I was amazed and luckily I am cool at that time and was not afraid. I also have an intense feeling of my D’s presence when sleeping that she is next to me. So, the question is, is that the form that you’ll be seeing from your entity? Or you would be seeing their another form? Example if Fae, you’ll be seeing little beings with wings or if dragon, you’ll be seeing a dragon?

Well, I need to have the ability or to unlock the communicating part now lol smile

02:12 AM on 03/02/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

A 15 minute charge is not as effective as a 24 hour charge, however, any cleansing/charging is effective to an extent or "better than nothing"

As for seeing your entities. What you saw were common manifestations. However, its possible, and likely, that you will see them in their natural forms at some point.

I had a fae chew me out once over not seeing her!

She was "see-through" but not really. Its hard to explain...almost like a chameleon blending in with their surroundings.

I had been asking her for a few weeks to show me her true form, even if it was in dreams. And evidenly, she had been showing herself, the entire time!

So one afternoon, while doing dishes, I hear this little voice in my head say, "Hello!? Im right here in front of your big face!"

So Im looking and looking and finally...I see her! She was about 2 inches tall at most. I couldnt really see facial features except her long pearlescent hair. She truly blended in with her surroundings.

And yeah, by the time I saw her, she was quite upset! I had to say "sorries" for days and days afterward for hurting her feelings.

So pay attention, especially when the house is quiet and you're alone.

Another, quite common thing that I get with fae, is the feeling of a bug being on my skin and nothing being there.

08:52 AM on 03/02/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

AL

yes Mother Moon, Fae will be a bug feeling or a bug crawling (fast crawl) on my skin feeling too smile and got light brushes too ...

02:43 AM on 03/03/2010 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos