Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Animal protection?

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Animal protection?

Laure

Have any of you experimented with binding an entity to a small jewel that can be attached to a pet's collar and having the spirit or construct's mission be protecting the pet and furthering the pet's well-being? Discouraging such habits as roaming out of the yard or overeating?

11:18 PM on 08/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I have friends who has entities in rings on his dogs collar to keep him safe. My own dog has a spell cast item for protection when I take him for walks to help give him a little extra protection.

As far as changing bad habits, I dunno about them doing that. Maybe someone else will know more on this. Sorry I am not able to offer more help. 

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Check out my new shop for custom entities in original jewelry pieces, spell cast items and much more!

http://www.northernlairofthelady.com/index.html

12:32 AM on 08/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

I have a puppy who has some of the WORST habits. Im pretty sure its because we spoil her so rotten. We adore her so much that we just cannot imagine scolding her!

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, I caught her chewing the laces of a brand new pair of shoes.

You have to know me...I have a weird sense of humor...so I picked her up and asked if she wanted "shaken puppy syndrome" because thats where chewing on laces was going to get her lol.

She just cocked her little head and looked at me with those big eyes and of course, it melted my heart all over again!

The day afterward, I had an idea...when she is in the house, I attach one of my guardian dragons to her collar. I just unhook the collar and slide the ring over and rehook it.

I asked the dragon to keep her out of trouble and to keep her safe and by golly, if it isnt working nicely!

Now, instead of looking for a shoe or a pen, or a dvd case (or a hundred other things that shes chewed in the past, she actually goes to her pet bed and gets her rawhide or a chew toy!

You have to remember that animals are at least, 10 times more sensitive to spirit energy than we are. Dont choose an entity with an overwhelming amount of energy. I also remove the dragon during the night time hours simply because spirits and entities are more active during the night and I dont want my spoiled little brat getting overwhelmed while Im sleeping or out casting.

Protection charms work really great for pets. We've been waiting for a lot of pet tags that has been on back order for months but still no word as to when they will be back in stocksad
Other than protection, spellwork can do minor things with pets, but changing behaviors is complicated because pets not only have a different energy, they have a completely different way of things. Spellwork only seems to work short term.

I hope this helpssmile
MM 

10:17 AM on 08/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Mother Moon,

Do you think slipping an entities vessel onto a dogs collar would help calmn them down when you are out of the house too? As our dog howls the minute we close the front door!  Which is very distressing.

--

10:56 AM on 08/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

at 12:32AM on Aug 07, 2009

I have friends who has entities in rings on his dogs collar to keep him safe. My own dog has a spell cast item for protection when I take him for walks to help give him a little extra protection.

As far as changing bad habits, I dunno about them doing that. Maybe someone else will know more on this. Sorry I am not able to offer more help. 

Thank you, that is is helpful! I ask because I've had to keep my female Siamese indoors, which she doesn't like, but she had developed a terrible habit of roaming all over the neighborhood and  in June had a scary near-miss with a car. This is a very smart, sociable, active cat who readily gets bored; she does not like to be an inside cat. But the roaming habit that would probably be a non-issue in some places is a hazard in a city.

Being fearless and sociable, she'd probably enjoy the energy and company of an entity.

02:47 PM on 08/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

at 10:17AM on Aug 07, 2009

I have a puppy who has some of the WORST habits. Im pretty sure its because we spoil her so rotten. We adore her so much that we just cannot imagine scolding her!

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, I caught her chewing the laces of a brand new pair of shoes.

You have to know me...I have a weird sense of humor...so I picked her up and asked if she wanted "shaken puppy syndrome" because thats where chewing on laces was going to get her lol.

She just cocked her little head and looked at me with those big eyes and of course, it melted my heart all over again!

The day afterward, I had an idea...when she is in the house, I attach one of my guardian dragons to her collar. I just unhook the collar and slide the ring over and rehook it.

I asked the dragon to keep her out of trouble and to keep her safe and by golly, if it isnt working nicely!

Now, instead of looking for a shoe or a pen, or a dvd case (or a hundred other things that shes chewed in the past, she actually goes to her pet bed and gets her rawhide or a chew toy!

You have to remember that animals are at least, 10 times more sensitive to spirit energy than we are. Dont choose an entity with an overwhelming amount of energy. I also remove the dragon during the night time hours simply because spirits and entities are more active during the night and I dont want my spoiled little brat getting overwhelmed while Im sleeping or out casting.

Protection charms work really great for pets. We've been waiting for a lot of pet tags that has been on back order for months but still no word as to when they will be back in stocksad
Other than protection, spellwork can do minor things with pets, but changing behaviors is complicated because pets not only have a different energy, they have a completely different way of things. Spellwork only seems to work short term.

I hope this helpssmile
MM 

I sympathize! Here we've got a kitten in the teething/nipping phase. One teaching tactic that does work is a firm pinch on the back of the neck  - enough to feel, not enough to damage - when the biting stuff starts. It mimics maternal authority and triggers a submissive response. A mother cat or dog takes a misbehaving kitten or puppy by the back of the neck and moves it from the scene of the crime. A kitten also responds to blowing in his face - it's like a hiss from a cat - but I don't know if this works as an aversive with puppies.

By the way, your spellwork for me succeeded in a very hard task. I will be happy to write a testamonial you can use on this site.

And I have learned something about where the nasty jealous female energy you dispelled from my household was coming from.

My demon may have lent a hand in dispelling it. I think this because of what I have just learned about the woman I suspect as the source. The woman I suspect has, literally, gone crazy and been involuntarily committed (the public psychiatric hospital, a bad place to be), and this house suddenly seems a lot lighter, airier, and safer. Over the past year, this woman was constantly in contact with or in the company of the two friends who were brought back to me by your work.

03:00 PM on 08/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.