Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: information on gaurdian dragon help

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > information on gaurdian dragon help
sublustrisflamma
sublustrisflamma

Hey everyone,

I just got my first entity today (a guardian dragon) and I was wondering if anyone could help me out as to basic information on dragons and maybe personal experiences with your own dragon. Also I would like to know of any books that may be available that may help me out.  I want my dragon to be as happy and feel as welcome as possible so any recommendations as to things I can do to make this possible would be helpful.  Also I haven't yet done the bonding ritual (plan on doing that at about 10 tonight) and I was wondering what to expect from that (I'm a little nervous yet at the same time eager and excited). I did have a strange dream last night (and the night before)...is it possible for my dragon to have been in my dreams before I got the vessel he is in?

--
07:02 PM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Blue Star

I have read somewhere on this forum that it is definitely possible for your spirit to visit you before he/she has arrived in the mail.

I'm pretty sure that most dragons like Dragon's Blood inscence or inscence oil. You might be able to find those at a local WalMart. I would be careful with their insence though, because last time i bought some inscense from Walmart, i read on the back that it has an ingredient that causes cancer, and various birth defects and possibly more. I don't know if all inscense is like that though. So, I just stick with inscense OIL. You've got to buy an oil burner though. Walmart also has dragon oil burners... i plan on getting one. Most dragons like to be kept in the dark... so it's good to have a charging box for when you're not wearing your vessel so your dragon can rest in a dark place. Talk to them a lot, give them treats. Ask them what kind of treats they like. They can show you in dreams, signs, tell you, feelings and other ways.

Congratulations on your new friend!

--

"Follow the light and listen to your heart from which the Voice speaks."

08:23 PM on 07/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Also, there is a very LONG and informative thread on dragons under the entities threadsmile

06:35 PM on 07/31/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.