Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: New Grandbaby! Need Love & Guidance from S.E. Family!

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Ask A Professional > New Grandbaby! Need Love & Guidance from S.E. Family!

Kelly

Here has finally arrived. My little grandson was born last Saturday 

03:54 PM on 04/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Oooh! Congratulations!

04:32 PM on 04/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: I am so happy .... I wanted to find the truth .. and I did.
Dewdrop

Congratulations Kelly - how wonderful, a grandson!!!! I wish you all the love in the world, and your Grandson a wonderful life. 

04:49 PM on 04/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle: Is busy adding to her quickly growing spirit family!!!
Belle

Congrats! I am so happy for you! <3

04:50 PM on 04/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

hope

Congrats....

08:35 PM on 04/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde: Is searching for something....more.
Lady Isolde

Awww Congrats!!! Babies are so wonderful! While I do not want to rush my kids to have kids, I so can not wait to have grand babies too!!

Blessings to both you, the parents and the precious baby too!!!!!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
08:50 PM on 04/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

{I originally had explained the situation in full, but a Pop-Up said my time ran out,then deleted it}.Ha!

Thank You,  for your kind sentiments!

"Taevyn Karter" was born on April 11th.

I need all of the positive energy & advice that I can get from my S.E. Family~.

My grandson's mother and her family, are really giving my son, as well as the rest of us, a hard time. He and the baby's mother, haven't been together since she's been pregnant. {He didn't find out that "R" was pregnant until 3 wks. after they split up}. Although my son has taken "R", to all of her O.B. visits, and has stayed involved as much as possible.

Unfortunately her current boyfriend is getting to spend more time with my grandson, than my son is~.

We aren't dealing with an average family, we were already forwarned, that this is a ruff family. {history of drugs, violence, etc...} However, in spite of that, for the sake of my little grandson, I tried explaining that "We are ALL going to be connected thru this little baby", and it's important that we ALL get along~!  When I offered to help with the Baby Shower, I was immediately told...."We don't need your help". 

Then, after being at the hospital 18 hours, and NO sleep, I ended up missing the birth of my grandson! I had gone down to I.C.U. waiting room, to get AWAY from the Drama, and to lie down, {severe Migraine}. I hadn't been down there 10 min. the current boyfriends mother comes down there to confront me, as to "what my problem is"? After 2 attempts of telling her I had no problem, I then replied..."I do have a question, why are you here"? {Now keep in mind this was NO shouting match}, and I had tried to avoid the drama.

But that made her mad,  she then LIED to "R"s family & said I had "told her to leave". Because of that, I was told by "R"s Sister, that "Security had been alerted", and I was NOT allowed on 3rd floor, O.B. ward~!  Unbelievable! You can imagine how upset, and furious I was, to miss my grandson's birth. Not to mention, get to see my Son hold HIS Son, for the very first time~!

They came home from the hospital today. My son was not allowed to bring them home, like he planned, because her grandmother did~. And my son called tonight,  to tell me, that "R" has a Full house, as well as the current boyfriend is also there visiting. This is killing us to be kept away from that precious little baby~!!!

My son said, his gut reaction is to protect his son, from all of the drama.  He wants to kick the boyfriend's a---, for trying to keep him away from his own baby boy! I keep telling him, do NOT do something, that could cause him to get into trouble! I told him...."give them enough rope, they'll hang theirselves. I KNOW that we'll probably have no choice, but to hire an attorney.

But does anyone have any advice, that I can do, to STOP them from keeping us away from little Taevyn?

"Sending you All much Love",

Kelly 

09:34 PM on 04/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Dear Kelly,

Sending you my love and support - this is just soooooooo wrong, it really is a despicable situation. I honestly do not doubt for a single minute that your wonderful dragon is already helping you, she will not for one minute tolerate any of this. If I were in this position, I would not hesitate in contacting Mother Moon.  I am more than certain there is plenty that tSE can do for you in the way of workings and helping direct your dragon for you.

06:36 AM on 04/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle

Besides magic, what I would do is hire an attorney. If the baby is giong to be surrounded by drugs and illegal substances then your son will get full custody. You should have them drug tested. If you go to family court regarding this issue they will make them be drug tested. I would at least have your son fight for half custody as it is his son and he has as much of right to see him as the baby's mother does. If she has any criminal history or anything like that then your son will easily be awarded custody. If she doesn't have anything that you can hold against her in court she will probably receive half custody and so will your son as it seems like judges are hesitant to separate a baby from its mother. I am currently a single mom, although the baby's father and I are still together. When we almost split up I considered fighting for full custody. I know that any problems with the law (as long as when the person wasn't a juvenile) will be held against a parent in a custody battle (I'm pretty sure I would easily receive custody if he and I went to court). Just stay involved and calm no matter what as this will show the courts (when it gets to this point) that your son has made every attempt to be with his son and that it is her fault that he doesn't see Taevyn as much as he would like. Try not to lose your temper with anyone in her family as that will look very bad when it gets brought up. The courts want to see the baby to go with a responsible adult. Please tell your son not to physically fight anyone over this issue as this will almost guarantee her full cutsody. I just want this to work out in your favor as much as possible. Have your son keep the receipts of everything he purchases for the baby so that she can't say that he hasn't contributed at all. Tell him also to keep a list with these receipts just so that he knows specifically what he has done. Have him document also every time he has tried to see his son and she has told him that he couldn't. This proof will work well in your favor when it comes to family court.

I really hope this works out for you. I am sending you my prayers and hope that you can spend more time with little Taevyn. I also agree with Dewdrop that your white dragon will be able to help you with this situation. SE has some wonderful looking spells in their store that might be able to help you as well. <3

03:17 PM on 04/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

"Thanks so much", Dewdrop & Belle~!

I wanted to let my "Family at S.E.", know that my son called me today and asked me if I wanted to see Taevyn? He said that "R" had called him this morning, to ask him if he would come over to keep an eye on the baby, while she took a shower.  Before they came over, my son took "R"  out to lunch.

I was on Cloud 9~! I told my Dragon, to please begin working to change the heart & attitude of "R", the minute she walks in the door.

I was so happy to hold my Beautiful little grandson, for the first time~!!!

The "boyfriend" was blowing "R"s cell phone up, the entire time, she was with my son. {UPDATE: the boyfriend was arrested Last Week, for threatening his "Ex" girlfriend, she had gotten him on Tape!  & for violating a Restraining Order}. "D" was also 4 months pregnant, when he met her too. But it is Not his baby.  I'm wondering if this is a pattern here?

I know things are not perfect, and I'm being cautious.  But.....I am just so very Thankful & Happy, that "R" asked my son to come over, and then later, they both,  bring my little grandbaby over to see his grandma~!  I believe my Dragon was working hard to help turn things around.  {I kept Praising & Thanking her, too~}.

"Thanks So Much", Dewdrop & Belle, for your encouragement, prayers  & advice~!!!

I hope you guys know just how much it means to me~. "I love you guys"~!

"Love & Hugs",

Kelly

12:41 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle

Oh Kelly I am so happy for you!!! That is just wonderful that you finally got to hold your beautiful little grandson. I bet it was just the most amazing moment for you and I am so happy that you got to finally see him. Wow, your dragons must have helped you. I hope that she will have a change of heart, not only for you, but also because Taevyn needs all of the love and family he can get and his mother shouldn't deny him a wonderful grandmother such as yourself. Yay, this news makes me feel much better, I was worried about you!

ps. How's things going with the white dragon? Not sure if you ever got my last message to your inbox here at SE? I hope you both are bonding well. Keep me posted. xoxo

--

::formerly posted under the name "looking for my entity companion"::

My beautiful black dragon king is finally here!

01:45 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

I am smiling for you Kelly! I have tears in my eyes - oh, the cleverness of your Dragon! Give your grandson a kiss from me, and tell your wonderful Dragon how very proud of her I am. Sending you love.

02:04 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Here is a pic of Kelly's little grandson! Isnt he adorable!

02:15 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Awww bless, Kelly he is soooooooo adorable and very handsome too!!! .. I can't stop smiling! Although, I can wait, I am looking forward to the time when my daughters are mothers!!!!

02:28 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

Thanks So much for Posting my grandson's picture!

09:40 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde: Is searching for something....more.
Lady Isolde

He is so very precious!! What a beautiful little baby! I am glad you are getting a chance to see him. I hope it works out the best for your son too.

09:53 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
lj
lj

Kelly he is absolutely gorgeous!  He looks like an angel - I hope everything works out for all of you!

09:54 AM on 04/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

To My Family, here at S.E.

Awwww! I just want to say "THANK YOU", to {All of you}, for all of the really sweet comments about my New Grandson!

smileI really DO Love You Guys!

12:29 AM on 04/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE