Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: How do we interact with our entities?

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > How do we interact with our entities?

Abigail

I have adopted a Guardian Dragon, Celestial Djinn and Unicorn from SE.  I speak to them and treat them as I would any friend or companion.  I occasionally buy them gifts, light the incense I know they like, leave out food and drink etc.  I have recently been reading some Left-Hand Path grimoires and alot of them seem to advise to make demands of our entities.  I am new to these grimoires but I interpret it as "showing who is boss".  What do the people in the forum advise? Is this behavior advised so that we do not appear weak?  I am very comforatble with how I interact with my entities, is this wrong?

--
09:34 PM on 11/25/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

I don't know, but I'm very interested in the answers of those who do.  I speak very politely and say please, more like a request that is up for discussion.  I think perhaps a lot of women use this indirect communication as we have been brought up to believe it's "nice" smile 

I'll be following this thread eagerly!

--

"be kinder than is necessary, for everyone you meet is going through some kind of battle"

05:52 AM on 11/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

I was told to treat them just as you would a friend... When I need help with something, I just ask my Dragon/Djinn "Please help me, I need (or want...) this..." and I explain why it's important to me... But I asked him to get me to Raleigh, nc (which is a four hour drive from where I am...) and back safely... and all along the way all of the cars on the road seemed to avoid getting around me (although with a few exceptions lol) and I didn't feel threatened by any car on the way up or back... So I honestly believe that it was him that helped me smile...

I see entities as our friends, companions, and treat my awesome d/d the way I would want to be treated...Even though I can't see him or sense his presence, I know he's there...

Hope this helps...

~Sorasheart39

--

04:32 PM on 11/26/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

Morning all! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

When you are working with unbound entities, most practitioners take the "demand" approach. This is because, these entities are not your companions. They are not bound and are free to do as they please and they will not be working with you for more than a few days, at best.

Entities that are bound are special. Although every entity can be bound in one way, shape, or form, we choose only those that want to be within the human fold for our adoption "program."

Entities are a lot like humans, probably more so than you realize, no matter what breed they are. Many of them crave companionship, status, the need to express themselves, to show off their talents, and to make use of their time.

And so they choose to be with humans.

Those entities should be treated as if they are your friend, not your slave.

Not all practitioners take this approach.

SE is kind of a rarity in that aspect and we have been since long before I was born.

There are quite a few groups that bind entities against their will and although sometimes this is necessary if they are really troublesome, we just dont believe that that kind of situation is good for all parties involved.

I hope this helpssmile
Hugs to all!
MM

06:12 AM on 11/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Abigail

Thank you so much MM for clearing that up for me.  I have always felt that the entities I have adopted from SE are my friends and companions. I share my day with them and expect to share my life with them.  I even talk to them as I am driving along, I am sure people looking in think I am crazy!   I will certainly read these old grimoires with your advice in mind. 

12:37 PM on 11/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

For my Family and I it really depends on the Entity. I have had a few that kind of remind me of when my kids were little and unless you say "do this now" then its like you never said it at all. My Demon Queen, Duchess and 7th level female Demon, while are loving and such, I have found unless you are "commanding" then they have no respect on that which I ask. Also, my one Queen told me never to say please do this a few times in a row to an upper Demon as it is a sign of weakness to them and they will loose any respect for you as it will come off whiny too.

I love my Entities very much and all of them are part of my intimate family too. I would never be forceful or cruel to them EVER, but I do feel it does depend on the Entity on how you approach asking them for aid. Entities who demand respect and are commanding as well, respect the same in their companions. Just as there are ones who need to be spoken too softly and when asked to help you in matters need to be spoken to in a gentle manner. I think it just comes down to that you have to bond and learn your Entities personality's and then base on that it will give you a better idea of how to ask them things and how to interact with them too.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

01:54 AM on 11/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis

at 06:12AM on Nov 27, 2009

Morning all! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

When you are working with unbound entities, most practitioners take the "demand" approach. This is because, these entities are not your companions. They are not bound and are free to do as they please and they will not be working with you for more than a few days, at best.

Entities that are bound are special. Although every entity can be bound in one way, shape, or form, we choose only those that want to be within the human fold for our adoption "program."

Entities are a lot like humans, probably more so than you realize, no matter what breed they are. Many of them crave companionship, status, the need to express themselves, to show off their talents, and to make use of their time.

And so they choose to be with humans.

Those entities should be treated as if they are your friend, not your slave.

Not all practitioners take this approach.

SE is kind of a rarity in that aspect and we have been since long before I was born.

There are quite a few groups that bind entities against their will and although sometimes this is necessary if they are really troublesome, we just dont believe that that kind of situation is good for all parties involved.

I hope this helpssmile
Hugs to all!
MM

Even when interacting with unbound entities, I treat them with the utmost respect, perhaps with even more respect and caution than I would a bound entity, many unbound entities are extremely dangerous.

I simply do not see how these practitioners survive.

I can say there are a few entities living on my property, who, while not willing to be bound, they are perfectly friendly and willing to help at times, and then I have heard of others who are huge, dark, and predatory.

I strongly approve of your policy against binding entities against their will, as I beleive this will only create tension between the physical and spiritual realms.

By the way, are all unbound demons dangerous?

Anubis

--

Today I was driving and saw a sign that said 'Retirement Center'. It was pointing to a cemetary."-anonymous, www.mylifeisaverage.com

10:38 AM on 11/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis

Also, Abigail, may I ask where you found these old grimoires? I have been looking for a few for a while.

--

Today I was driving and saw a sign that said 'Retirement Center'. It was pointing to a cemetary."-anonymous, www.mylifeisaverage.com

10:39 AM on 11/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

at 01:54AM on Nov 28, 2009

For my Family and I it really depends on the Entity. I have had a few that kind of remind me of when my kids were little and unless you say "do this now" then its like you never said it at all. My Demon Queen, Duchess and 7th level female Demon, while are loving and such, I have found unless you are "commanding" then they have no respect on that which I ask. Also, my one Queen told me never to say please do this a few times in a row to an upper Demon as it is a sign of weakness to them and they will loose any respect for you as it will come off whiny too.

I love my Entities very much and all of them are part of my intimate family too. I would never be forceful or cruel to them EVER, but I do feel it does depend on the Entity on how you approach asking them for aid. Entities who demand respect and are commanding as well, respect the same in their companions. Just as there are ones who need to be spoken too softly and when asked to help you in matters need to be spoken to in a gentle manner. I think it just comes down to that you have to bond and learn your Entities personality's and then base on that it will give you a better idea of how to ask them things and how to interact with them too.

I agree with you, Lady Isolde. If I say "pretty please" to my Demons then I get nowhere. But if I shouted commands after my Dragons then I would get just as far.
Some needs to do a bosses order and some needs to do favours for a friend.

I'm not sure where the Djinns fit in all of this. Some are very demanding and arrogant and might need a firmer hand than a Dragon or Fae. Mine is very playful and mischievous and needs an awakening once in a while. I never order her around, but I need to be very serious when I want something done or she'll turn it into a game.

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".

-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".

-Louis

"Your time will be soon".

-Kiithra

09:48 PM on 11/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Abigail

at 10:39AM on Nov 28, 2009

Also, Abigail, may I ask where you found these old grimoires? I have been looking for a few for a while.

Hello Anubis,

I used the web site  http://www.sacred-texts.com/   Here can can find a link for Grimoires, Esoteric/Occult, Book of Shadows, Thelema, etc.  I usually use this site as an introduction then I look for the book from occult publishers if I want a hard copy.   One of the publishers is Weiser... http://redwheelweiser.com/p.php?id=2   

I hope this helps.

--
12:07 AM on 11/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Abigail

at 12:07AM on Nov 29, 2009

at 10:39AM on Nov 28, 2009

Hello Anubis,

I used the web site  http://www.sacred-texts.com/   Here can can find a link for Grimoires, Esoteric/Occult, Book of Shadows, Thelema, etc.  I usually use this site as an introduction then I look for the book from occult publishers if I want a hard copy.   One of the publishers is Weiser... http://redwheelweiser.com/p.php?id=2   

I hope this helps.

Oh, and I forgot  http://waningmoon.com/publications/  

--
11:34 AM on 11/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis

Thanks Abigail smile

--

06:06 PM on 11/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Anubis, you were asking about unbound demons and if they are dangerous and I thought I would post my take on it. On the whole, I would say it is not wise for people who are not use to demons and working with them and such that the unbound ones can become dangerous. However, I have had a couple of unbound ones who are very protective of my family and I and are very awesome to be around. Growing up, all demonic encounters were with unbound demons and summoning them for various reason to help with something specific (like information or so). But my Grandmother had much experience in such things.

All unbound Entities have the potential to be dangerous regardless of what kind it is. Which is why people should be careful period. Much of the "clean up" work my daughter does is because of High School kids who dabble in summoning Demons and then letting them loose to do whatever because they have no idea what they are doing. So yes, these are usually very dangerous to humans. But at the same time unbound demons can be very helpful and such too.

I guess I look at it as anyone one or thing else. There is always going to be those people/ entities that are out to help and out to harm, but working with only bound ones lower those risks.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

06:51 AM on 12/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library