Spirited Enterprise
~Where The Magick Happens~

Topic: incubus and demon

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > incubus and demon

Julia

I have a couple of questions. I have an incubus who I didn't buy he just started coming to me a few years ago at night time for sex on occasion. I belive he may have been attracted to me because my involvement in the occult. He comes when I am about half asleep and half conscience. He gives me the best orgasms I have ever had.Never felt anything like that from a real man. Only problem is I am so drained after a visit from him.  Recently He has been coming by a couple of times a month. If I were to get a male demon would there be any conflict between the two? I don't want to lose my incubus and I certainly don't want either to be jealous of the other.

02:43 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Julia

This is my other question I forgot to ask on the last post. Is it normal to feel totally drained after having a sexual encounter with an incubus?

02:56 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis Ravenheart

I really dont know. How does this Incubus come to you? Like, does he inhabit a piece of jewelry (Ring, pendant, other) Or does he just pop up suddenly.

Sorry, but I really dont know much in the area of Incubus/sex related entities.

03:44 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

J

i tell you what

right now i currently have about 3 Succubus & a family of other entities as well including a few Demons & so far they get along just fine i wore em everyday haha just tell them they are to work together & with a proper introduction nothing can go wrong hope this helps :P

-J

04:01 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

J

cant forget my soon to be Vampire so make that four!

04:02 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

J

oh and yes it is normal i myself do feel drained as well after a non stop night with my beautiful queens ahah but then again you can always ask them to stop = ]

04:06 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis Ravenheart

Succubus, in mythology, they were demons that lured men so they could have sex with them, then eat them. So what was the Incubus in mythology?

04:12 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

J

lure woman to have sex and maybe eat them as well? ahah

joking if my Succubus's were to eat me id die laughing.. but then agian why would they? hmm

04:44 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis Ravenheart

I'm not saying they do... I'm saying that's what they supposedly did in mythology.

Oh, just thought of something funny, if I got a succubus (And why would I? I'm just not that kind of person, and I doubt I ever will be) my dragon would come in and be like, 'parental advisory' XD.

04:54 PM on 03/06/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

demonesseater

at 02:43PM on Mar 06, 2009

I have a couple of questions. I have an incubus who I didn't buy he just started coming to me a few years ago at night time for sex on occasion. I belive he may have been attracted to me because my involvement in the occult. He comes when I am about half asleep and half conscience. He gives me the best orgasms I have ever had.Never felt anything like that from a real man. Only problem is I am so drained after a visit from him.  Recently He has been coming by a couple of times a month. If I were to get a male demon would there be any conflict between the two? I don't want to lose my incubus and I certainly don't want either to be jealous of the other.

Julia,

Why don't you bind the incubus to you? That way, you never have the chance to loose him. When he is bound to you, you can control him, to the point of your requirement, without being drained. There are dangers in having sex with unbound dark entities. Because over a period of time, you will become very sick, and when an offspring will be born in a diffrent plane, you will be enticed to the darkened world, over which then you will not have further control. If you can bind him, chances are he will bring you many good.

Cheers!

02:25 PM on 03/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

demonesseater

at 03:44PM on Mar 06, 2009

I really dont know. How does this Incubus come to you? Like, does he inhabit a piece of jewelry (Ring, pendant, other) Or does he just pop up suddenly.

Sorry, but I really dont know much in the area of Incubus/sex related entities.

Okay, an incubus can come to you in many ways. One obvious way is when you practice occult rituals, you open some portals in which entities come. This depends on what you practice and open. Therefore you might think of specific portals that can lead you to interested emtities. The other reason is, if such a poratl is opened, and you forget to close it, over the nights spirits visit your room when you are asleep, and then eventually likes you. The third reason is, many believe that we had a past life. If you had a past life, and you were practicing black magick or something of this nature, and ceratin entity knew you, and suddenly found you, then they tend not to leave you.

02:30 PM on 03/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Anubis Ravenheart

at 04:54PM on Mar 06, 2009

I'm not saying they do... I'm saying that's what they supposedly did in mythology.

Oh, just thought of something funny, if I got a succubus (And why would I? I'm just not that kind of person, and I doubt I ever will be) my dragon would come in and be like, 'parental advisory' XD.

NO NO NO!!!!! this is called 'Soul binding' and should NEVER be done with dark entities.

04:23 PM on 03/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Well,

So, you have some sort of spiritual entity that is attracted to you sexually.  I would first question the following:

1.    Are you drained simply because you are tired, (Loss of sleep) or drained because a loss of vital energy.
2.    Do you enjoy your encounters?  Because the bottom line is most authors will warn against most relationships between people and spirits.  For instance Robert Bruce in astral Dynamics would call them negs and he devotes a lot of time on how to rid yourself of them.  Other authors like Franz Bardon would not discourage working with spirits, but he to would warn you of obsession.  (Either from you or the spirits).  So, if the visits are good, but you want a bit more chi then I would try supplementing by either
a.    Becoming a vamp yourself.  Go to a crowd and visualize drawing energy given off by the crowd.  The Vampire Codex goes into this quite a bit.
b.    Off setting your energy by diet Living food or Raw food diets are purported to enhance your chi.  Look into sprouting
c.    Try out an alternative energy source like crystals or orgone or pyramid energy could also be a possibility.  However, sleeping under copper tubes shaped like a pyramid might not be your cup of tea.
d.    Some folks suggest charging water for vitality Again typically either with pyramids, Crystals or orgone
e.    Work on drawing universal energy into yourself Meditate and draw in energy from the “White light above you head” while breathing in via your skin.

The real question everyone will ultimately have to come to is:  Am I happy in this situation?  If so learn from it and enjoy.  If not, lots and lots of articles and books are written about repelling spirits etc.  Keep working different ones until you succeed.  I personally like the mega salt baths suggested by Robert Bruce.  As I understand it most all spirits will absorb some of our chi.  From thought forms to spirits of alternative planes they all seem to drink from our pool.

05:21 PM on 03/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.