Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Black Magick > Weight loss spell, Big booty spell & Big breasts spell??

dachong

Hello all,

I found all the above spells on ebay, and they kind of sound rediculous~~

How could a single spell change someone's size or appearence? otherwise all the plastic sergeons will lose their jobs :(

Thanks!!

September 8, 2011 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
Oh, vanity! There should be good ones online somewhere that you could do yourself :) If you are just starting out with magic vanity would be a neat starting point! As for the eBayers I don't know. You have to approach everybody online with skepticism because the internet is truly the one place where you can be anybody. Like if you were getting voodoo things online - ooh! Say I buy voodoo items over eBay. Most voodoo I've ever heard of comes from New Orleans... so I would suspect fraud if it said like... Idaho or something you know? Findig a true place of magic is like turning over a rock nowadays. You very seldom find what youre looking for.
September 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I guess I have to buy one and cast on me and see what's up then :)

--

September 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
You could make a pendulum and ask your entities or higher intuition if its legit, if it would work or whatnot y'know? Be logical about it. Read the sellers feedback and all of the normal things if you haven't already. Just be careful out there.
September 8, 2011 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Which means those spells are BS :)

--

September 8, 2011 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Spells can only help us reach our goals. We still need to put in the effort and energy towards those goals though. A weight loss spell can give you a boost in positive energy and will power but you'll still need to eat healthy and exercise to reach your goal. Spells to enlarge breasts or other body parts are BS. I've seen so many ridiculous spells available on ebay lately. I remember seeing one a while ago designed for transgender folks which was supposed to physically turn you into the opposite sex. In other words, I could save thousands of dollars on hormones, surgeries, and therapies and instead have a spell cast. Its a nice thought but that's all it is. I feel bad for people who are unfamiliar with how magick works and they're spending their bucks on fake spells. Although there are legitimate spell casters out there, I agree with Sora in looking at ebay sellers with a critical eye and common sense.

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

September 8, 2011 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ParaNorm

Temaeyah,

Just curious... what about spirits/entities though? Would they be more successful at inducing physical changes in a person compared to just a spell?

Not that I'm particularly interested in it, just curious. I do agree that spells for these kinds of things seem farfetched. 

September 8, 2011 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Spirits and entities make great companions in magick but its still up to us to do the work to manifest what we want. You would likely see faster results and more success with spells while working with a spirit or entity. I can just imagine my pushy norse djinn acting like a boot camp instructor if I would ask him to help me lose weight lol

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

September 8, 2011 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

To lose weight does make sense. But adding "meat" to the booty & breasts is sort of..I can't find the right words.

--

September 9, 2011 at 3:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dark_Harmony

Most of what had to be said, has been already said...so I really do not want to sound like a broken record here :p

So...if I have to put it this way: everything is energy. And the energy you put out, you will attract. Someone (the caster) will send these energies your way.. to help with whatever it is you want help with. But, in order for those energies to work, you need to attract those energies as well. to only *want* the energies to work, is not enough. You have to envision the energies manifesting into your life..you have to see the results in your mind..you have to incorporate a train of thought that will fuel these energies (for example, when you think of the *you* a few months from now, you see yourself with bigger boobs or bigger butt..whatever the case may be.)

In the end YOU are the best spellcaster because YOUR desire is what fuels the energies..and therefore your mindset (and thus, accompanying thoughts, wishes, hopes) reflect and strengthen that desire you have.

It is not an easy feat, and frankly, I am a litte skeptical about some of these spells out there. I know there are spells / entities that can help with, let us say, aiding to help with your complexion or if you have acne or other skin problems. Or heatlhier hair. Things like that. Glamour spells are also possible. I am not sure about body morphing, but I am not dismissing it either.

You know yourself...and thus your own energies are compatible with you (as , for example, when others cast a spell on you and it does not work, it is said it is because the 'energies do not match' or because you are 'not receptive to the energy set out from the caster' and what not) so the chances of it working then, when you cast it, is good.

Many authentic spellcaster wield amazing results, and I fully believe that with their abilities and your own desires, results will be possible. But then again...there is the keyword: believe

But, it brings me to another point. That old saying "when it sounds too good to be true, it more than likely is" ? Well. Yes, it carries truth.

When something sounds too good to be true, you can bet you butt (if you want a smaller one...that is... :p) that it is your intuition or your spirit companions warning you.

Your judgement call is best.

True, I have seen ridiculous shyyyyt on eBay, which is why I rarely, if ever, buy there. Many people get such bad experiences that they test the waters of the magical and paranormal, have a bad experience, and then run home at record-breaking speed to some very energetic yet quite disturbing soundtrack they have composed within their heads. lol

--

September 22, 2011 at 4:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.