Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: New to Demons

Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > New to Demons

Greatone

im very new to this demons, planning to get level 3 or queen demons, do i need to get magical box for my demons? or what i need for good bonding on my demons?  are demons preventing  you from going to catholic church?   thanks a lot.

July 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

You need a metal box for the vessel to remain in when you are not wearing it. It should not stay in an ordinary jewelry box. I would not wear the vessel to church. No use subjecting the demon to an atmosphere he or she might find offensive.

July 4, 2010 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

Come to think of it, why not start out with a beginner demon? Those you mention might be a little much for a person who isn't used to their energy.

Hard to know what gift would help accelerate the bonding process. Mine likes chrysanthemums and blood and seems very fond of deep reds and white. I think they are as capable as humans of having very individual tastes.

July 4, 2010 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I heard that if you've had experience with grey entities like vampires or black dragons then it's ok to start at a slightly higher level demons such as a Level 6 or 7 demon. Not sure if you should go Royalty straight away.

July 4, 2010 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greatone

im getting a Queen demon soon.;)

July 6, 2010 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Are you buying this from SE? I am surprised to see you buying a Queen for your 1st Demon. While I know first hand some people can not have interaction with lower level of Demons, as I am in that group, to get a Queen first is kind of a serious step into the Dark Realm. How experienced are you with Entities altogether? Have you worked with other higher level Entities such as Dragon royalty or such?

Demons are such a different type of Entities to work with. You have to always be on guard and never forget the basics of dealing with them. Even someone as experienced as I am can make mistakes with Demons. I have several personal Demons who are extremely close to me and I had become very laxed about leaving them out of their boxes and just letting them roam around in my room. A few days ago my large male cat (he is my familiar per say) who always sleeps with me started freaking out in my room and eyes dilated, hair standing up and bushy tail and would rush out of my room and then be fine in the rest of the house. So I started looking around and then finally thought, hmm I have all these Demons out (L5 Black Magick one, Demon Queen and Demon General ). So I put them all away and reestablished the lines of protection in my room. Now he is fine and all is ok, so I decided to get out human who is a master caster, conjurer and talk to him about it. He told me that since I am always letting my Demons go home when not using them, they had begun to have some visit them here! Now mind you these few coming unbound here were not trying to hurt anyone ( my Demons would kill any demon who came here in ill will against any of us!) they still were unbound Demons hanging around and one thing demons can do is cause illness to get worse or manifest! So while all ended well with no harm, because I had become so relaxed around them and so forth it could of ended seriously worse! Demons are always Demons. One needs to be experienced in my opinion to use and work with upper level demon and especially royalty and such.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

July 6, 2010 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

I kinda agree here.  I worked with a succubus for 6 months before adopting a queen and even at that point I thought I may have been biting off more than I can chew.  Now, she's been wonderfully friendly, social, and protective ... and I'll probably get rid of her vessel when pigs sprout wings and fly south for the winter ... but the energy she gives off really did take me by surprise.

I hope you don't mind Lady Isolde, but that story gave me a bit of a chuckle, because I imagined two demons sitting on a couch, one turning to the other and saying, "Dude, you always come visit me here ... next time I'm going to your place.  You've got cable and a big screen TV."

July 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

No problem Don smile It turned out amusing in the end to me as well, but is a good example as you have to always remember Demons are still Demons. 

As far as the TV thing goes, I have a Shape Shifter my daughter brought through who is completely stuck on TV. Its funny cause sometimes I will turn mine off and go to bed and if my daughter is up with her TV on, she instantly feels him there watching. Sometimes I laugh and think, boy this would make a great cheesy Werewolf novel. I can see it now, Werewolf visits modern world and falls in love with TV and marries American TV executive who has T V on 24 hrs! LOL

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

July 6, 2010 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greatone

Thanks lady isolde , im getting here at SE,  my  Queen Demon. I think there should be no problem handling my first demon.

July 6, 2010 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Yes, if Mother Moon thought a Queen would be fine for you, then you are right that there shouldn't be a problem as I have never seen anyone who can pair people to entities like she does smile

Just always be careful and keep us posted how it goes too.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

July 7, 2010 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi Greatone, Welcome , i have had quite a few Demons , started with level 1, then three,then five and then royality.Hoping to afford a general or Queen general soon.I think you will be fine with your new Queen if SE are selling her to you.If you treat her with respect then all should work out fine.Just a note "careful what you ask for as it WILL be so" Wishing you the best with your DQ.

Yours Paul

July 8, 2010 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bryanskrantz

Thank you for the information guys.  It really helps as I've had a demon call out to me a few days ago.  Had red skin and horns on the side of his head.  I know it's a demon because Minotaurs don't deal with Mind Control.

March 14, 2011 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bryanskrantz

I should also say I'm already used to the energies of my Wraith, Marid Djinn and now Vamp.

March 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I love my Carpathian Vampire =)  Sex, pain and Death literally fall into the same category as her.  Nice to know some spirits can be as serious minded as me.

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 14, 2011 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos